"Okay sis, you traveling traveling. Where we going though? Santorini? Bali? Dubai? Ooooh St. Lucia?" Chase named the places.

"St. Lucia sounds like a vibe but we'll talk more about it."

We made our way to the seasoning aisle and grabbed some cajun seasoning. Samai was making her own little seafood boil tonight.

"Oop girls I just farted, let's go to the next aisle before people come." Chase walked off.

"Chase get it together." I laughed following behind him.

"Can't take him nowhere I swear."

We were now in the aisle next to the one we just left.

"Chase how's everything coming along with the launch. I know things got delayed."

"Yea girl everything is coming along great. The date is set this time I just need to-"

"Dayyummm, that shit stinks." We heard voices in the neighboring aisle.

"Somebody's ass stinks bro." The other voice said.

"Nah." We heard coughing then two teenaged boys came around the corner.

"They needa quarantine that shit." One of them said.

We just pretended to be looking at items on the shelf.

"Yo y'all be careful going in that aisle. Smells like someone took a shit and hid it on the shelf." One of the boy said as they passed us.

I laughed it off and they walked pass.

"It was probably them, it smelled a lil funky when we walked pass." The other boy whispered but we heard.

"Was it that bad?" Chase whispered.

"I'm embarrassed and it wasn't even me. Let's go y'all." I said to them.

I finally made it home and realized Adriano wasn't here.

I put away the groceries and went to go hide the lingerie in my suitcase.

My feet were starting to hurt from standing so much. I decide to take a shower so, I could quickly get in bed.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that this is my life now. Never in a million years did I think this would be the outcome of everything but I'm happy.

I stood underneath the shower for a bit and let the water run down from my face.

As I was about to turn the water off I felt an arm snake around my waist.

Panicked I elbowed the person but they grabbed my arm.

"It's me Zeanna." He chuckled.

"What the fuck!? Why you sneaking around like that?" I put my hand across my heart and closed my eyes.

"Element of surprise." He smirked.

"You scared me." I pouted.

"I apologize for scaring you amor mio." 

"It's okay."

"How was your day," He asked.

He backed me to the wall and started rubbing circles into my clit.

"It was um...fuck." I threw my head back.

"It was what my love?" His voice husky in my ear.

I could hardly give a response because he was touching all the right nerves.

"No answer?"

"My day was o-okay." I whispered and grabbed his shoulders. "What about you?"

"My day was okay. Work was hectic and I really wanted to leave and come home to you."

"Really? Oh fuck just like that." I closed my eyes once again.

"I missed you flower." He kissed the edge of my lips. "So much."

I reached down and grabbed his dick, and began stroking it. He grunted in response and I reached up to kiss him.

He started rubbing my clit a little faster. He used his other hand to grab my throat and deepened the kiss.

I felt like I was in the clouds, my skin burned with every touch. I was ready to feel him inside me.

"Come here," He said, lifting me up so that my legs wrapped around his torso.

He positioned himself at my entrance and pushed into me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the feeling of his thick dick filling me.

He repeatedly lifted me and slammed me down on his dick. I hugged him tight as he handled me.

I knew this was gonna be a quick one by the way he repeatedly hit my g-spot.

"My beautiful girl, you feel amazing."

I threw my head back at his praises, my hand running through his hair.

After fucking my brains out, he turned me around and pressed me against the tile.

With no delays, he shoved his dick back into my throbbing pussy. His hand found it's way around my neck. He fucked me like a slut and I loved every minute of it.

"You love that don't you?" His deep breathy voice was by my hair.

"Mhm," I moaned out. I felt his hand get tighter around my neck.

"What was that?"

"Yes daddy, I love it."

I could practically picture the smirk on his face.

Between his praises, and his dick grazing my g-spot over and over, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Baby, I can't." I tried to tap out.

"Shut up and take it, my sweet girl."

My legs started to tremble and I felt like I was going higher and higher in the clouds. My abdomen tightened and I felt my pussy pulsating.

"Fuuuuuucckk," I screamed as I squirted everywhere. I tried to grab on to something, anything, but was met with nothing as my hands flew all over the tiles.

Adriano kept fucking me senseless, my juices squirting everywhere as he kept stroking me.

His strokes got sloppier, and his breathing got erratic and I knew he was close.

"Fill me up daddy."

I felt his grip around my throat get tighter as he finished inside me.

He rested on me breathing heavily for a minute before he turned me around.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Perfect." I smiled.