Chapter 36

"Thank you, thank you!" I smiled at him and grabbed the bag out of his hand

"Anything for you Tesoro," He kissed my temple.

"What did you get for yourself?" I asked.

"I still have food from earlier."

"Right..." I hid my face in embarrassment.

This was Adriano's third trip of the day to chipotle for me. My period was close and I just get these cravings that are ridiculous but my man knows how to deal with them. So, I'm happy.

Once I opened the bag I went straight for the queso blanco and poured it all over my burrito bowl and started eating.

"Honestly I think chipotle is the best fast food restaurant ever." I started.

"My love you've been saying that about every fast food that I've been getting you for the past few days."

"Well, you have a point."

He chuckles then walked over to me and grabbed a chip and took a scoop out of my plate.

"I see why you've been eating this all day. It's really good." He comments.

"Right! Here have some more." I put the plate in the middle so we could both munch.

Just then I got a text from Samai.

'Yasmine, Kaia, Chase and I are outside. Pull up."

What the fuck!?

"These bitches doing pop ups." I jumped up off the stool and ran to the door. "Y'all! What the fuck?!"

"We brought drinks girlie. Wassup!" Chase raised the bottles and step inside.

"They popped up on me too." Yasmine stepped inside and gave me a hug. "Hi, sexy."

"Hi cuzzo," Samai gave me a hug as well, following by Kaia.

"If it's one thing Zeanna gon do, it's smell good. Girl put me on."

"I gotchu."

"In a sec though, come come. We have Tea." Samai says.

Everyone greeted Adriano and we all gathered by the kitchen island.

"I'll be in my office, call if you need me." Adriano pecked my lips.

"Y'all cute as fuck." Chase mentions.

Adriano smirked and made his way up the stairs.

"Wait Adriano! You got anymore bun and cheese?" Chase asked.

"No," He says almost immediately.

"I know ya mean ass have some, but it's alright." Chase replied.

"Here," He came and dropped a black card on the island. "For when you guys get hungry."