TEASE THREE

Following a sudden and mesmerizing explosion of light, a mysterious figure emerged, slowly stepping forward into an astonishing realm that left them in awe. As their gaze descended, they were greeted by a surreal landscape, a seemingly endless expanse composed entirely of ethereal clouds and mist. Not a single structure or sign of civilization could be seen, as the clouds harmoniously melded into a solid, dreamlike platform beneath their feet. It felt as though they were treading on the very fabric of the sky, with each step cushioned by the soft embrace of the clouds.

The sense of disorientation and bewilderment washed over the female as she took in her surroundings. She struggled to recollect any events that might have led her to this mystifying place. 

Even her own identity felt like a fading wisp of memory, leaving her to ponder, "Who am I?" Her gaze fixated on her hands, as if hoping for a clue to unveil her past, muttering in a voice tinged with uncertainty, "How did I get here?"

Amidst this surreal spectacle, her attention was suddenly drawn to a figure seated in a verdant garden chair positioned across a charming table. On the table, two cups of tea stood, one before the enigmatic woman and the other placed opposite her, seemingly waiting for an arrival. The young woman found herself inexplicably recognizing the person before her, yet she struggled to attach a name to the familiar face.

A serene and welcoming smile graced the blonde woman's countenance, and she gestured toward a seat that appeared seemingly out of thin air. 

"Welcome, Lola," she greeted with an air of calm assurance, setting the stage for a conversation shrouded in mystique. "We have much to discuss..."