27~Just for fun

He finally calms down with his laughter.

"Okay okay, what has been your most embarrassing moment here at Regent?" He asks.

"Probably the time I slipped on a random puddle of water in the dinning hall and flashed my ass infront of everyone"

He is in shock at first, then he is doubled over laughing and I laugh with him.

"When was this?" He says in-between laughs.

"Last year" he bursts out laughing and is basically on the floor.

Thank God it's after hours, or else the librarian would have sent us out long ago.

"Where was I?" Still laughing.

"Probably with one of your hoes"

"Jealous?"

I roll my eyes at his cockiness, but hate to admit it, I am.

"Why would I be jealous?"

"You tell me"

He goes back to drawing and I try to peak into his sketch pad. He doesn't let me though.

"Why can't I see any of them. You are drawing me after all?" I ask.

"Why would I?"

"Jay!" I playfully yell.

"Okay fine. You can see them"

"Yay gimmie" I try to reach for the sketch pad but he raises it above my head.

"You can see them later in life"

"Seriously?"

"Yes"

"Why though?"

"When the time is right. Then and only then will you be able to see it"

"Fine. What was your most embarrassing moment?" I ask.

"I don't do clumsy shit like flashing my ass for the entire school to see" he laughs.

"Would you just come off it already" I whine.

"No I won't" he starts another round of laughter and roll my eyes again.

"You can't tell me you haven't had an embarrassing moment before"

"Nope. Could you look that way please?"

I do what he says and he looks at me for a while. Obviously thinking.

"Could you move.... wait" he comes closer and I get a familiar warm sensation all over.

He gently moves my face and I then notice that he's towering over me.

A mischievous glint flashes through his eyes and I spot a faint smirk. Heat rushes to my cheeks.

"Sit back down before you get any ideas buster" My voice is wavering and I can't even look at him.

"I have a couple ideas" His smirk grows bigger and so does my blush.

I try to roll my eyes but they don't move. That has never happened to me before.

"Jay don't be stupid"

He twirls a lock of my hair around his finger.

Trying to calm myself down is useless at this point. I just look up at him, because I can't form words.

His eyes shift from my hair to me and there's a pang in my chest, but the good kind this time.

"Prada..." He calls. I hum in response because I still can't speak.

"I can't believe..."  He tucks the hair behind my ear and I shiver at his touch.

"That you flashed your ass for the entire school!" He laughs and I don't find it funny this time.

I'm very stupid. What did I expect? A steamy make out in the romance section!

"You will not let me live this down will you?"

"Nope"

Stupid! Stupid! This is what I get.

"Don't worry blondie, we all do stupid shit at one point in our lives" he wears a boyish grin that displays his pearly white teeth.

I finally gain control of my eyes and I roll them very hard.

"No, really can you tilt your head this way" he says trying to adjust me again.

I push his hand away and his grin is replaced with a smirk.

"You looked so cute when you were blushing. Do you mind doing it again or should I kiss you first" he says and I nearly choke on my own spit.

I get that pang in my chest again. I hate that I'm such a mess around him.

The thought of kissing Jay makes my breath hitch in my throat and makes my heart beat at a dangerous speed.

But then I remember...

This is just fun to him.

He's just flirting, like he usually does, with every other girl.

"Go back to drawing Jay" there's nothing else I can say.

"Fine"

He continues drawing occasionally looking up at me and I can't help but replay everything he said.

But this time, wishing he meant it.

A/N: I have no excuse for the late chapter 💤
100 reads 😭😭
But enjoy ❄️
-Keilah 🍀

Pretty Little LiarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara