21~Halloween(2)

"truth or dare blondie?"

I gulp. I'll just drink if it's too bad.

"Truth" I say barely over a whisper. I can see the evil smile on his lips.

"Virgin?" I hate this bitch. I could always lie. I'm pretty good at that.

"Yes" I say through clenched teeth. He only hums in response.

I spin the the bottle and it lands on Tyler. He's on the soccer team. I don't even know what to ask him.

"Truth or dare"

"Dare" he says with a stupid smirk on his face. Eww.

I might as well take advantage of this situation and cause a little trouble.

"I dare you to text Sarah and tell her you want to get back together" Sarah and Tyler used to date, until about a week ago.

I personally want to see how this will play out.

Everyone starts to get giddy to see his reaction.

"You're a crazy one Prada" he says as he pulls out his phone and sends her a text.

The game continues and I start to zone out, until the bottle lands on me again.

And this time Jay didn't spin it. Kayla did.

Fuck!!!!!!

"Truth or dare Prada?" she asks.

And just my luck I've already said truth twice.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Jamal"

"What?!" Amelia, Jamal Jay and I say at the same time.

Jay gets the bottle of I have no idea what, pours me a cup and hands it to me. And I gladly take it.

Kayla spins the bottle and it lands on Jay, and he picks truth.

"Who is the most beautiful girl out of all the girls here?" She asks.

"Oh I could never make that kind of decision. All of you girls are beautiful I your own wa- Prada" he says and I can hear my heart beating dangerously fast. I hope no one else can here it.

Kayla looks as if she might burst into a million pieces.

"I have a dare for you sluts" Jamal says and we listen.

"I dare you guys to jump in the pool fully clothed"

"We'll do it if you do it to" I say and he jumps in and we all follow suit.

I come up for air and I almost throw up because of Kayla whose shirt is clinging to her body.

Gross.

She doesn't seem to have a problem with it though. I think she was waiting for this opportunity to try and seduce someone.

"You guys! Connor is on the roof and is going to do a flip into the pool" I hear someone scream and I quickly get out of the pool.

"Should he really be doing that? He looks pretty drunk" I say.

"Let him do it. I want to see how this will turn out" Jay says.

He flips and lands in the pool with a big splash.

A couple more drinks and jelly shots later, I'm inside the house trying to calm down a giggly Amelia.

I told you she was a lightweight. Me on the other hand, not so much.

"Where is Jamal? I miss him" Amelia yawns.

"Let me go look for him. Stay here" I say.

I push past a bunch of drunk teenagers to find Jamal by the cookies.

"Jamal finally, just the person I've been looking for"

"Prada, I'm soooooooooo high" he slurs.

"I bet you are"

"Have yoouu seen Am-elia?"

"Yes, she is in the living room and is literally going to pass out any second"

"Really?"

"Yes go meet her" I watch him go and I decide I need candy to end the night.

It's Halloween after all.

"Who would have thought. You're a virgin, alcoholic and a sweet tooth" Jay says.

"Mind your business, stupid"

"Aww, is someone mad that I asked about her virginity? In my defense I didn't think you were going to say yes. I thought you got knocked up when you were dating Toby"

I roll my eyes so hard that I get a headache.

"Toby and I were never dating!"

"Looked like you were dating" he shrugs.

"We weren't"

"Whatever. Everyone is outside watching the the conjuring, you wanna go?" He asks.

"Sure, why not"

We go outside and join them to watch the movie.

I'm not exactly a fan of scary movies, but I can manage.

30 minutes into the movie, I start yawn.

I rest my head on his shoulder. And after a while I rest my head on his chest. I swear it's not me, it's the alcohol.

And soon enough, I fall asleep, forgetting I'm resting on a human being.