1~Different worlds

"Prada! You air head get over here" Amelia yells. The entire dining hall turns to witness our little show of affection.

I run up to her and we hug for several moments. She smells just like strawberry ice cream.

"Prada I've missed you so much. I hate leaving you. I'm absolutely miserable without you" Amelia whines.

"Oh Amelia, I've missed you even more. My life has no meaning without you. Without you all the colour is drained out of my life" I say melodramatically.

We giggle at our silliness as we sit down.

"Tell me all about your trip to Vietnam" she asks.

I forgot I told her I was going to Vietnam to spend the break. I quickly think of what to say.

"Vietnam was beautiful! You should have been there. I got to eat this thing called thit nuong, and I drank tràda which is basically just ice tea. Then I went to this cool place called long an, where everything is on water. It was so much fun" I lie. I heard all that from this YouTuber that I watch.

"Wow it did sound like fun. My family and I went to France, boring.We've been to Paris like a billion times already. Like what is there really to see. The Eiffel tower, the louvre. All things I've seen before. I wish I could have gone somewhere different like you"

If only she knew I was in my dorm room for the entire summer like always, doing nothing.

When I first arrived at Regent, it was never my intention to lie about myself, it was just weird seeing everyone living lavish lives and talking about their wealthy families.

I just wanted to feel among. And the more I lied the harder it became to stop lying.

To everyone my parents own a huge tech company in the US, but in reality I'm just an orphan on scholarship.

I just want to graduate already so I can finally live without having to lie anymore.

But for now I have to continue in my misleading ways, just for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~
"Can I be excused" I ask my teacher. She nods in response and I leave the class.

I saunter down the hallway and head to the restrooms.

I open the door and I'm surprised to see Kayla and Jay making out intensely by the sinks.

They don't acknowledge my presence, they just continue what they are doing. I consider leaving but I really have to pee.

"Are you just going to stand there Lexington?" Jay asks. He is the rudest person known to mankind.

"I should be asking you that. Are just going to stand there. I have to pee" they give me dirty looks.

Do they really expect me to pee while they're in here.

"Hurry up and do what you came here for Prada" Kayla chirps.

I just stand there.

"Ugh! Let's go Jay. It's obvious someone wants free show" Kayla remarks.

"I'd rather be caught dead in skinny jeans that watch your porno" I watch her boil as they both leave the bathroom.

Kayla Kingston is the daughter of multi millionaire parents that own a successful chain of hotels and resorts in they're home country Jamaica and in 50 other countries.

Mainly a bratty airhead that thinks only of clothes and sex.

I personally don't interact with her. She is in her league of popular and I'm in mine. I've never talked to her more than 3 minutes ever.

Jay Felix son of oil tycoon Xavier Felix and ex fashion model Marissa Felix. I don't really know much about him, but I do know 2 things.

He has more money than he knows what to do with.

That and he doesn't know how to keep his dick in his pants.

He has literally had sex with half the female population in this school. I heard he even had sex with Miss Janice.

He plays soccer and girls.

How cliche.

Like earlier stated, they are in they're own world and I'm in mine.

We don't cross paths, except when I'm unlucky like today.

A/N: How are we liking the book so far? I just want to say, thank you for giving my book a chance 💕
Thank you for reading this far, even though this is basically the beginning.
I would really appreciate it if you vote and all that jazz ✨
-Keilah 🤸🏽‍♀️🤸🏽‍♀️💘