17~Liar

"Is that really necessary?"

"Completely" I reply. I am currently disinfecting my favourite section of the library because a certain fuck boy decided to have sex in it.

He goes back to whatever he was scribbling in that notebook of his and I continue to disinfect.

"You know, you don't strike me as the reading type" his voice orotund not even looking up.

"You've said that before" I remind him.

"It needs to be said again. You really don't look like someone who even wants to spend time in a library"

"There's a lot you don't know about me" I say.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Lots of things"

"Like??"

"I used to be a vegetarian. Since I was like 4. But I stopped last year" I say.

"Vegetarian huh? That must have been sad"

"When I found out that the food I was eating were dead animals, I swore never to eat meat so I could save them" I explain.

"To be honest, there really isn't that much to know about me. I like reading, I like shopping, I like partying, just like half the population of girls in this school"

"That's not true. You're pretty complex. Like a sexy Rubik's cube" he says not glancing at me once.

"Did you just quote to all the boys?" I pry.

"Yes"

"Enough about me. I barely know anything about you" I say.

"What do you wanna know?"

"What are you always writing in that book? Don't tell me you're a poet" I tease.

"Far from it" he laughs.

"Then what?"

He hesitates but then he speaks up.

"I'm drawing"

"Really, can I see?" I get up to see the drawings but he shuts the book.

"No"

"Why?"

"Next question"

"Please" I beg.

"Let's move on from this"

"Fine. Why do you always go around having sex?" I ask.

"Because sex is fun" he says with a smirk.

"Gross"

"Tell you what, I'll let you see one drawing, if you do one thing for me"

"Ew no"

"I'm not talking about sex" he adds.

"Oh thank God. But still no" I say.

"I haven't even told you what I want"

"The last time I agreed to a deal with you, I became a modern day slave"

"Sorry about that, but it's something different" he says.

"What?"

"I want to draw you" he says finally.

"No" I ventured.

"Why?"

"I don't want to pose for hours for you to draw"

"You can be reading your book. I promise it'll be quick" he assures.

"Fine" he immediately pulls out a sketch pad from his bag.