Forty Four. Sam

Începe de la început

"Um...My brother was in the army, but that wasn't for me-" Campbell started to explain. Reyes slammed her foot on the break and her next trick was something she leant from Bradford.

"I've been shot! Where are you, Boot?!" Vienna yelled as Campbell looked at her confused.

"What?"

"I'm bleeding to death. You have to call for help. Where are we?" Reyes asked him. The rookie quickly looked out the window glancing around the street and looking for a street sign. "I'm dead" She sighed. "Now, I'm dead. Get out"

"W-What?" He stammered out.

"Get out and walk. Do I need to repeat myself?" He shook his head and got out of the shop and Vienna drove off.

...

"She what?" Rossi asked Campbell with a chuckle looking up from her paperwork.

"She made me walk all the way back to the station" Campbell repeated. Rossi chuckled crossing her arms over her chest.

"That sounds like something Tim would do" Chen shrugged. Rossi nodded in agreement.

"She never did that to me"

"Lucky"

"Boot, you're on the front desk for the rest of the day" Reyes said walking over to them.

"What? Why?" Campbell questioned furrowing his brows confused.

"I'm dead so..." She replied walking away. Rossi bit her lip trying to hold in her laughter.

"Have fun" Rossi told her brunette sighed her paperwork and walked away.

Reyes knocked on the door of Grey's office before walking in, "Am I working with Lopez today?" She asked the sergeant.

"No, Parker" The brunette nodded before walking out, closing the door behind her. She and Parker weren't on good terms 'cause Parker had been acting like a bitch the last couple of weeks.

"So, Parker. What case am I helping you with?" She asked her.

"Uh, tonight at a bar. We're just trying to get these drug dealers to admit they do and sell drugs. So no gun and we'll make the arrest after we review the footage" Samantha explained quickly looking at her file.

"Got it" She nodded with an eye roll before walking away.

...

"So, why does a girl like you wanna buy drugs?" The suspect Vienna was talking to asked the brunette.

She chuckled taking a sip of her beer. "I mean, who wouldn't" She answered with a smirk.

"Hmm. Fine, I'll sell you some" She grinned slightly.

"Alright, just set up a buy from tomorrow. And then we'll arrest this ass" Samantha said through Vienna's earpiece.

"I'll even give you them for free. You just gotta do one thing for me" He told her leaning closer to her.

"Oh, and what's that?" The brunette asked him but she had a pretty good idea of what it was.

"Sleep with me" Knew it.

"I hate men" Samantha mumbled into Vienna's ear.

"Uh, I'm married..." She trailed off noticing the hand from the man behind her slip something into her drink. "I don't think she would like that"

"Oh, shit. That's my queue" Vienna heard Samatha say to herself as she resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Well, I'm sure she won't mind" The man told her putting his hand on Vienna's knees.