Chapter 23

[Whitlock House]Finally going home after being around a certain bitch, I was just glad to be in my safe space

[Whitlock House]
Finally going home after being around a certain bitch, I was just glad to be in my safe space. Helping me out of my Jeep, Jasper walked me inside like a loving husband, just in time for me to feel nauseous. Rushing over to the kitchen sink, I threw up hard. My hair was pulled up out of my face, and another hand rubs my back. Once I finished, I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. As I come back downstairs and put my hair up in a bun, I see new people sitting at the table with Jasper.

"Ah, there she is." Jasper says before flashing over to me. "My love, are you feeling better?" I nod.

"Great, you worried me there for a second. Allow me to introduce you to the kings." Jasper says before he walks me over to them. "Freya, this is Aro and his brothers, Marcus and Caius. Your majesties, this is my wife and soulmate, Freya Lokisdottir Whitlock."

Bowing respectfully, they soon got up and bowed back at me.

"It's nice to meet you, my dear." Aro spoke, I recognized his voice from the phone.

"Mr. Whitlock, forgive me for asking, but your wife's last name?" Marcus says.

"Of course." Jasper replies letting me take the lead.

"If you know your Norse Mythology, my father is the God of Mischief. Forgive me, I don't remember our phone call very well at the moment." I said.

"That's quite alright. After all, you do look a bit pale. Are you alright?" Caius asks.

"Peachy." I answered politely even though I still feel sick. "Shall we start this off. First, I welcome you to our home and hope this conversation goes well. And by the end you will see that our kids and I mean you and your coven no threat."

"Yes, of course. Let's talk about them." Aro says.

"Okay, first there are the twins, Apollo and Artemis. They each got their powers from my side. They each possess a power of light and dark that they can manipulate." I reply. "Oh, and if they concentrate hard enough, they can use the shadows to communicate and learn information from afar."

"Really? That's impressive." Marcus says. I smile.

"It is. They love manipulating elements." I reply with a giggle.

"They must be proud to have you as their mother." Caius says.

"You'd have to ask them." I reply.

"Can we meet them?" Marcus asked.

Jasper and I tensed up, but I took a breath to remain calm.

"It's up to them to meet you, as well. The family is already nervous about us having this meeting, and I don't really want my friends to start a war with you." I answered.

"Why would your friends start a war?" Aro asks.

"Our friends are like us...special." Jasper answer.

"If we get their permission, maybe we could let you meet them. But, you have to be nice, their 'special-ness' is powered by their emotions." I said.