Chapter 7🔞

[Whitlock House]"What the hell are you talking about, Demon? Are you saying that my biological father is alive, out there somewhere watching out for me?" I exclaimed, shocked

[Whitlock House]
"What the hell are you talking about, Demon? Are you saying that my biological father is alive, out there somewhere watching out for me?" I exclaimed, shocked.

"In a way, yes." Demon answers. "It's a bit of a long story, one that he should be the one to tell you."

"How?" I ask.

"The book. The one that you've had by your side since you came to Forks." Demon answers.

As I got up to get the book, it suddenly appeared in front of me, floating.

"Oh shit." I whisper/mutter as my eyes widen.

"Just trust your instincts, Freya. You've got this." Demon says, encouraging.

With a breath and leap of faith, I opened the book to find it turning pages by itself. Slowing down, the pages fell upon a section of writing.

"How am I supposed to read this, Demon?" I ask confused.

"With this." He answers as he opened the language book to a page. I skimmed it to find it was Norse...Asgardian.

"What the—" I murmured seeing the symbols shaking until they formed actual letters.

"See if you can read your book now." Demon instructs.

Looking back and forth, the entire book was readable now. I was shocked and stunned, but what caught my attention was the title on the top.

Summoning Spell

"Demon, what's a summoning spell?" I ask.

"It's a spell that will allow you to bring whatever or whoever you want right to you, wherever and whenever. It's easy." Demon answers.

"This spell... can bring my father to me?" I asked, curious if I was right.

"You're correct, Freya. He added this spell to the book so you'd find it one day. And prayed you were brave enough to use it." Demon answers.

"Brave enough?" I questioned.

"Brave enough, that you wanted to see him." Demon states, making me run my hands through my hair. I stood up and walked away from the couch to pace.