Chapter 12

[Whitlock House]Opening my eyes, I smile as the sun peaked through my window as it looked like it was going to be a nice day

[Whitlock House]
Opening my eyes, I smile as the sun peaked through my window as it looked like it was going to be a nice day. Getting up, I groan as my tummy churned. Again.

It took me forever to get to the bathroom, but I finally made it and threw up in the toilet. Once I was finished, I let out a groan before clinging to the counter to get off the floor.

After I quickly brush my teeth, then went downstairs to see Dad and Jasper in the kitchen, talking, as Demon was playing with River's tail.

"Morning." I groan as I finally got down the stairs. When they looked at me their eyes widen in shock. "What's wrong?"

"Are you okay?" They ask at once.

"Barely. Why?" I ask before I suddenly felt weightless.

That was because, Jasper had flashed over to me, picked me up and sat us on the couch.

"Tell us what's wrong?" Jasper asks while rubbing my back.

"I just woke up like every other morning. Morning sickness. No offense to my future kids, but I hate being fucking pregnant." I groan, laying my head against his chest.

"Loki, what can we do?" Jasper asked worried.

"I can use my mothers recipe for herbal tea. That can ease her pain, but due to how far along she is, it won't help much." Father answers.

"I'll take what I can get. Please, Dad." I reply.

Nodding his head, he began to boil water and mix tea leaves that I started to grow in the backyard a few months ago. Oh, right. I nearly forgot. It's been at least 2 and a half months since the Phoenix incident. And my stomach appears to be around 7-8 months pregnant.

I have officially cut Renee and Isabitch off, permanently. They were furious and outraged, demanding me to help pay for Isabitch's hospital bill, but Pops and Dad stepped in and told them to fuck off. They could have been selfless, but instead they were selfish. They ruined their chance, they hurt me one to many times for me to forgive them.

Prom was 2 and a half months ago, and today is actually my baby gender reveal party. Rosalie and the others were really excited, especially Rosalie. She practically begged me to be our babysitter.

A little while later, Dad came over with a cup of tea. I happy downed it, even though I thought it'd taste nasty it was sweet.

"Feeling better already?" Dad asks.

"Yeah. This tea is amazing." I answered as I started to feel better.

"So, how excited are you?" Demon asks.

"Like you are not. But remember, once they arrive they will be cat lovers." I answered then saw him shot his head up then ran away screaming, 'NO!'.

The three of us were chuckling as River meows before laying next to Jasper and I.