46 | S O M E T H I N G

Start from the beginning

"You believe her?" the police officer asks surprised.

"It's Beacon Hills, I've stopped questioning a lot of things, maybe she did Hallucinate maybe she didn't but what I do know is that she saw something."  The Sheriff states.

"You mean someone?"

"No" the Sheriff shakes his head "I mean something." He states.

The man starts to walk out of the woods towards his car when he hears what sounded like sticks snapping, stopping his movements he pulls out his gun just in case for his protection and calls out.

"Hello?.... Emily?" he questions hoping the missing girl had just gotten lost in the woods.

As he approached the other side of his car the man couldn't help but show his surprise at what he was seeing.

A barely conscious naked girl who seemed to be trying to keep her eyes open curled on the ground with cuts and scratches covering her legs and arms.

Instantly the Sheriff puts his gun away and rushes toward the young girl. Taking off his own jacket and gently wrapped it around her before picking her up, causing the girl to whimper and hiss out in pain. As softly as he could, he placed the girl across the back seats before getting in the car himself.

It didn't take long for the Sherrif to reach the hospital, trying to be a soft as he could when picking the girl back up in his arms. Hoping he wasn't causing her any extra pain with his grip, speed walking into the entrance of the hospital where he caught the attention of women with dark curly hair.

"Noah?" the woman questions slightly concerned seeing the girl in his arms "What happened to her?" she adds as she carefully takes the girl from his arms and places her on a hospital bed.

"I have no clue Melissa." Noah rubs his forehead "I was returning back to my car after a call when I found her."

"Right" Melissa nods her head in understanding before looking down at the girl going into professional nurse mode. Shining a light in both of the girl's eyes causing her face to scrunch up in distress.

"Sweetie, can you hear me?" she asks looking over her body before feeling her pulse. "Her heart rate is really high, we need to get her into a room now." She states as she turns to Noah "Once I have some answers, you'll be the first to know."

"Thank you." Noah smiles in gratitude "I'm gonna stay here if that's alright."

"Of course."

Not long after the tests had been done, the girl started to groan in pain. For her, every part of her body felt like it was on fire, even when trying to breathe the burning sensation was awful. However, what caught her attention was the beep noise that started to really piss her off.

"Urghh" she moans wishing she could go back to sleep and forget about her aching body. "Fuck you," she mumbles sticking her middle finger up at the heart monitor.

"Oh great, you're awake." A women's voice states.

"Hmm?" the girl hums "Nah, still sleeping." She replies.

"Honey, do you remember what happened?" the woman softly asks.

"I went to sleep." The girl answers in a duh tone.

"Actually, you were found by Sherrif Stilinski unconscious near a road." The woman sadly explains.

"Ahahaaha" the girl laughs still keeping her eyes close "That's a good joke, did Damon tell you to say this? Vampy you can come out now." She shakes her head.

"Damon? Who's Damon?" The woman asks confused.

At that moment the girl opens her eyes "Who are you?" she suspiciously questions.