Thirty Four

The room was dim, her favorite relaxed playlist was serving as a background music and the room was warm. Usually, that was all it took to get Ada sleepy no matter how stressed she was. However, with the thought of seeing Chike, she was now hyperactive. She'd undressed and dressed the bed twice, she'd rearranged the top of the table a few times with her cosmetics and skin care and she'd paced so much that she was sure she was wearing down the tiles.

What was taking him so long? She'd texted her hotel address an hour ago and the drive from the airport was less than forty-five minutes. Ada tugged on a pillow and fluffed it, she grabbed another one and did the same. She was on the fourth pillow when she finally heard the knock.

She raced to the door, pulling it open immediately and there he stood. He was in dress shirt and pants and had his suit jacket hanging on an arm. His tie was crooked, as if he'd adjusted it a lot of times, but the man still looked good. She stared down at herself in a short nightdress and almost ran back in to change.

Chike grabbed her by the arm just as she was turning away and then he brought their lips together. The kiss quickly escalated because he found out she was naked under the dress and his fingers were now squeezing her bare ass.

"This is the kind of welcome I want everyday," he said after finally pulling away. Chike set her at arm's length then looked at her. "How are you?"

"I'm good. Please come in before the entire hotel starts watching us."

Chike shut the door behind him and stalked her into the room.

"Why do you look so fancy?" Ada asked, taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I had a meeting earlier."

"Here or in Lagos?"

"Lagos."

She held his gaze for a few seconds, her head filling with thoughts. Why was he here? "Did you not stop at home first?"

"Nope, came straight from the meeting. Why are you interrogating me? Aren't you happy to see me? Do you want me to go?" He sat down beside her.

"Of course I'm happy to see you, I'm just surprised."

"Do you want us to keep talking or would you rather play with me?" He turned to her and kissed her forehead, then her mouth. He sucked on her bottom lip until she opened and then his tongue swept in.

Ada was quickly getting distracted and all the questions she'd planned to ask him were now lost in her mind. All she could focus on was him; the smell of his cologne, how his mouth tasted like mint and how his fingers were tugging on the dress. She lifted her arm so he could tug it off and then his lips were at her chest.

Chike pushed her so they were now lying on the bed as he continued to lick and suck her breasts. Ada shut her eyes, already getting intoxicated by him. "I missed you," he said against her flesh. "I'm here because I miss you, isn't that enough? Do we have to dissect everything into small bits that you can understand?" He bit the underside of her boob.

"Yes," Ada moaned. She wasn't sure if that was a response to what he was saying or if it was because of what he was doing. All she knew was that it felt like the right answer.

He licked away the tiny flash of pain that she felt before biting and licking the other breast. He held on to her hips, pushing his body against her and Ada could already feel how hard he was. Her fingers struggled with his belt buckle and she hissed when she couldn't get it undone, causing Chike to laugh.

He gripped her hands and then pinned them above her, while using his free hand to rid himself of his trousers and briefs. Chike pushed her legs apart, then dipped two fingers in her pussy.