Not an update

Please if you have read this before just scroll to the bottom.

So guys, remember how Besotted was not supposed to be a free book. It was supposed to be exclusive on Patreon but most of you couldn't access it due to payment issues. I have found a solution!

Before you crucify me for wanting to monetize the book, hear me out. Wattpad doesn't pay me to write. You guys know how Naija is and it's not easy to write for free. This will be your way of supporting me as a writer while get amazing stories for shikini money.

I found a website that lets you pay in naira and accept almost all cards, even verve and MTN cards. Another good thing is that the chapters will be very cheap to get.

Because I'm just starting up, I'll be posting a chapter for 50naira. Very affordable abi?

Another good thing is I'll be updating three times a week there and once in two weeks on Wattpad. That means if you can't afford to support me on the website, you can still wait for an update on Wattpad.

I'll be doing this for Besotted, Entranced and August Bane. Then Ada's brother's story might be exclusive on there, I'm still debating sha. With time, I might increase the price per chapter but I promise it will still be affordable. 

Let me know your thoughts on this. If you've been a silent reader, please now is the time to speak up. I really want to hear your thoughts on this.

Once again, don't crucify me biko.

Chapter 31 is up on selar and 32 will be up tonight. I'll combine the two of them so you can read it at once. Or you can dive into 31 now and read 32 later. My selar link is on my bio, please contact me if you have any issues accessing it.

Those that would like to read on Wattpad, Chapter 31 will be up on Friday!