Twenty

He'd dreamt and fantasized about this moment for so long that Chike had to pinch himself to know it was real. Ada had entered his bathroom. She'd seen him and watched him with only need in her eyes. There was none of that familiar best friend look, no. She'd actually seen him and he had expected her to run but she'd done the opposite, burning whatever was left of his common sense.

He watched her kick off her shorts and began walking, those hips and ass he'd lusted after for so long swaying. The beads on her waist jiggled a little as she moved and soon they were in the bedroom. Ada turned to face him, looking at him with eyes that were so full, full of... He shook his head. This was only lust for her, there was no need for him to psychoanalyze this, but he couldn't stop himself.

"What do you want, really?" He almost cursed himself for the stupid question that flew from his lips, but he had to know. If he was going to save their friendship or progress into more, he had to know so he could proceed accordingly.

Ada bit her lips, her lashes fluttering close and it took everything from him to not reach out and take those lips with his. Chill man. He had to know first.

"I want a distraction. I want fun."

Chike was glad that her eyes remained closed so she couldn't see him break. Over and over again, Ada kept throwing his heart into the meat grinder and foolish him kept giving it to her again and again. He wished he knew how to stop, he really did. Because as much as he loved Ada, he still loved himself and going through this with her yet again might end up killing him. He wanted forever with her while she wanted fun, something temporary.

"Fun?"

"Yes." She looked up at him. "I want to feel wanted and sexy. I want to be satisfied. I've not had that in a long time." She looked at her fingers that were laced together and she was biting her lips again, a clear indication of her worry.

Chike wished that John was still around so he could punch him again. He had a woman as beautiful as Ada and he'd succeeded in killing her self esteem and breaking her confidence as a woman. Because of the asshole, she no longer felt sexy.

He stepped forward, gripping her waist. Chike enjoyed the little gasp that fell from her lips and how she settled into him. "You're the sexiest woman I know."

Her eyes gleamed, that dull thing fading away as she giggled. "Stop trying to build me up, Chike. I know I'm not all that."

"You don't believe me? I guess I just have to show you," he said, leading her to the floor to ceiling mirror in one corner of the room.

***

Chike stopped when they were standing in front of the mirror and gripped her waist again. Their eyes met and held for seconds before she had to look away. This was too much for her. She'd almost confessed that she wanted more when he'd asked but she was still unsure of herself.

Right now, she felt broken, less than herself and she didn't want Chike to be a rebound. She had to fix her shit first before going any deeper than fun, that was if Chike wanted her still.

His hands grabbed her boobs, drawing a moan from deep in her throat at the sensation. "Where did you go to? You seem faraway."

"I'm here," she managed to croak out. Chike was massaging her breast, making it difficult for her to think or focus on anything else.

"Look at yourself," he rasped and her eyes opened. His dark hands were on her fair skin and she loved the contrast so much. "See how full these are? Yet they're just perfect enough to fit in my arms, the way I like."

She bit her lower lip to keep from letting out those embarrassing sounds. His hands trailed down to her waist, the beads she wore rattled as they touched each other. "Your waist is slim and perfect for me to hold when I bend you over." She whimpered when one finger trailed down to her pussy lips and back up to her clit.

"This feels like heaven." He pushed a finger inside her and then put it in his mouth. "Tastes like honey."

She couldn't get any wetter. Anymore and she'd melt into a puddle at his feet. Ada shut her eyes from the visual assault on her senses as she moaned again.

"Open your eyes darling, I'm not done." His voice was a velvet caress that further pushed her towards that edge but she obeyed, opening her eyes to stare at their reflection. His hands were on her hips now, squeezing lightly.

"You have mad hips and a delicious ass. I love the way they sway and jiggle when you walk, especially when you wear dresses. I want to fall at your feet and worship that backside, Dani."

"God," she groaned.

"Say my name when I'm the one making you feel this way." He grinned, hands on her ass now. He was kneading and massaging the flesh in a way that was turning her to mush. "Should I fuck you here so you can see how sexy you are?"

She shook her head. There was no way she could go through with it. Seeing him and feeling him was way too much. "Bed," she managed to croak out and then Chike was lifting her.

He dropped her carefully in the middle of the bed then walked towards his dresser. When she heard the crinkling of foil, she bit her lip. They were really going to do this. Chike turned to her, his impressive erection already sheathed and as he walked forward, she felt her body heat up.

"Scoot. I want your head on the pillows and your legs spread out on either side of you," he ordered and she immediately obeyed. This was a different side of Chike she'd never experienced, but she loved it. He was bossy and dominant in bed, subservient and gentle everywhere else. It was so different from the brutal dominance John had showed her and she knew that no matter how dark or kinky Chike got, he would never hurt her or force her into something she didn't want.

"I've lost you again." He kissed her chin, his eyes light with amusement. "If I'm going to fuck you, I'd need your attention here. I'd need you to focus entirely on me and not whatever it is that's running in your mind."

"Okay." She drew him closer to her but Chike held back. His eyes were on her lips, not the one on her face, but the one down there. He was looking at it like he would very much like to worship her pussy.

"Next time," he muttered, talking to himself and in the next minute, Chike was buried so deep inside her that she wondered how she was still breathing.

He was touching where no man had ever reached with his impressive length and her body loved it. Chike held still inside her, his eyes shut as if trying to calm down. She didn't want him calm. She wanted him out of control and fucking her as recklessly as he was making her feel so she finally used years of kegel to break him. She squeezed his dick with her walls and Chike's eyes flew open.

"Don't do that again," he growled.

She batted her lashes innocently. "Do what?" Ada squeezed him again and he broke, withdrawing and pumping into her with so much force that she was sure she saw stars.

***

I know it's Sunday so I apologize to those of you who opened this chapter inside church, lol.

Who else loves this side of Chike? The man has the dirtiest mouth and can work his body to match the energy 🤤

I know I'm praying for this type of man lol. Comment because you know this chapter deserved it and because your comments motivates me to write better.

Don't forget to vote too ❤️