(The Idol and the Mimic Arc) His New Life

Izuku's P.O.V

I can't remember the one time something remotely wonderful happened...the only thing I can recall is my only friend Shoka...she was always there for me...looked after me...

But of course all good things come to an end and is best forgotten...

Heroes were my everything...my dream since I was a child...to become a hero...

But fate likes to toy with us...all men are not created equal...I'm part of that...

*sigh*...Even tho I love heroes...I loved Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex...Me and Shoka would go to the establishment whenever I had a bad day from either neglect from my parents or bullying from my sister and friends...Seeing the animatronics perform always brightened up my day and even being near Shoka was wonderful times...

But those days were down the drain when...Kacchan unleashed a powerful explosion that sent me through a wall and impaling me on a pipe near the Pizzaplex when they found out about me and Shoka hanging there. Of course no one knows the truth and Shoka was horrified so much that she refused to be near the Bakugo twins, Izumi and her own twin brother. Can't say that I blame her...

Now I'm here...possessing an old Endoskeleton called "The Mimic" and now roaming the Pizzaplex...and-

???: "FREDDY YOU CHEATED I CAN SEE IT!!!"

*sigh* hes at it again...

3rd P.O.V

Within a storage facility near the animatronic workshop, a 7 foot Endoskeleton stands up. It's eyes glowing green and having a tired expression on it's robotic face. This was Izuku, now called The Mimic to hide his actual identity. Hearing the loud angry voice came from one of the green rooms upstairs he took one of the animatronic elevators, primarily Montgomery Gator's. The lift takes him up and the minute he entered the room, it was chaos.

Monty: "Freddy, explain to me how you are so good at my games!?"

Freddy: "Well uh...I'm just a superstar."

This was Montgomery Gator

This was Montgomery Gator. One of the main star animatronics and a total hothead. He also seems to like to smash and destroy things.

Izuku: "Can someone explain to me what happened?"

The wolf animatronic groans(?) and closes a makeup mirror and swings her chair around to face him. This was Roxanne Wolf and part of the main crew.

 This was Roxanne Wolf and part of the main crew