International gfs day- but a day late!

Idk if you guys would be mad if i spoil this for you but they are aged up significantly in this 😏‼️ (like late 20s ig?)

—————
"Hey, Weds?" Enid called out from the bathroom.

Wednesday sighed. What could she want at this hour? She only just started writing. "Yes, Enid?" Wednesday replied, loud enough for Enid to hear.

"Can you come here for a sec? Its important." Enid shouted.

Wednesday got up from her chair and opened the bathroom door to reveal Enid. A nicely dressed Enid. Nicely was an understatement.

Her hair was in a half up half down style, which wasn't a significant difference, but it still looked gorgeous on her. Her makeup was flawless- she wore a red smokey eye with gold inner corners, accompanied by a small wing of eyeliner. Even though the eyeliner was almost invisible, it still made a difference. Her eyelashes were curled and lathered with a generous amount of mascara, making them longer and more noticeable. She was in a fancy red dress that clung onto her figure perfectly, a slit on the side of the dress running down from her upper thigh right down to the end. And, at the very end of her checking out haze, her heels were also red, matching her makeup and dress. They werent too long so she wouldnt trip over anything, but they werent too short either. They were simple and shiny, which she liked.

Not that she didnt like the whole outfit, everything was absolutely stunning on her.

"Oh...i.." Wednesday stammered, finally looking up from her heels to look into her smoky eyes. Enid was smiling, bouncing on the spot.

"You...look gorgeous." Wednesday finally got out. She cleared her throat. "Who is so deserving of this beauty?" Wednesday asked, walking closer to her girlfriend.

Enid smiled and giggled. "Only you, silly!" Enid exclaimed, letting Wednesday wrap her arms around her waist.

"I see no use for your heels except for making it harder for me to kiss you." Wednesday mumbled, slightly tiptoeing. However, even on her tiptoes, she couldnt reach her girlfriends face.

Enid smiled. "Maybe thats the purpose." Enid teased, her own arms making place on Wednesdays neck. "Shut up and bend." Wednesday dismissed the teasing.

Enid grinned as she obeyed, her neck straining to kiss Wednesday. Luckily, Enid didnt wear lipstick because she knew this was what calling Wednesday when she was so dressed up would result in.

Wednesday pulled away to look into Enids eyes. "Seriously, who are you going out with? I ought to kill whoever made my girlfriend dress...charmingly." Wednesday looked her girlfriend over one more time. How could she look more gorgeous than she already is?

"Ah-ah! No suicidal thoughts today baby." Enid booped Wednesdays nose before she turned around and picked up an outfit off the counter. Wednesday stood there confused by the statement but was mildly impressed by how caught up she was on Enid that she didnt notice the gorgeous suit behind her.

It was also red, but a darker tone which she didnt despise. The blazer almost covered the black undershirt, tailored perfect for her own body. Her eyes glided to the breast pocket of the blazer, contented to see there was a rose in it.

"Wow...Enid, you never fail to surprise me. However, you still havent explained the reasoning of this?" Wednesday urged, terrified that she might of forgotten an important date.

Enid giggled. "Dont worry, its no important day to do with me, babe. Just put it on, im gonna do your hair then we can leave for our reservation, okay?" Enid explained, leaving the bathroom after giving the suit to Wednesday.

Wednesday blinked before hastily putting on the clothes, realising theyre on a schedule.

—————