Snap out if it! Part 4.

Once they reached their dorm, Enid locked the door behind them as Wednesday went to sit on her bed. "Would you want to sleep?" Wednesday asked hesitantly.

Enid chuckled. "You could just say you want to cuddle." Enid said, taking her shoes off. "Was that a yes?" Wednesday asked, straightening out her skirt subconsciously. "Mhm just wait a second, we should get changed." Enid said, taking of her blazer. Wednesday agreed, following Enids movement.

—————————————————————————

Wednesday felt Enids body on top of hers. "Enid- what form of cuddling is this?" Wednesday asked, hugging Enid by her waist.

"Mmm..Enid style cuddling." Enid mumbled. "Can i have a kiss now?" She asked, looking up at Wednesday.

Wednesday shook her head. Enid pouted in disappointment. "Do you not want me to be your girlfriend that bad?" Enid asked sadly. Wednesday shook her head. "No, i just dont like losing bets." Wednesday said, turning her head away.

A perfect idea just popped into Enids head. Enid looked down to see the perfect canvas. Wednesdays pale neck. Enid lowered her head so her lips were touching Wednesdays neck. Wednesday flinched at the contact, not expecting it.

"Enid?" Wednesday asked in a confused tone. "No kisses on the lips. I can kiss you anywhere else." Enid mumbled against her skin. Wednesday swallowed awkwardly. "Bu-"

Enid sucked on the spot she was kissing, her tongue grazing over the now sore skin. "Shh.." she hushed as she bit on the sore patch. "E-Enid.." Wednesday whispered at Enid moved onto another patch of skin.

Enid brought her face closer to Wednesdays. She hummed, catching Wednesdays eyes. "I am meant to be torturing you, not you torturing me." Wednesday said. Enid smirked. "Youve tortured me enough this week." Enid lowered her head so she was inches away from Wednesdays lips. "Is my torture worth it?" Enid asked. She watched as Wednesdays eyes flickered down Enids face to her lips.

"No.." Wednesday groaned as she shifted back.  Enid smirked. "Come on," Enid kissed the side of Wednesdays neck "you dont have to lie to me." Enid finished, sucking on the skin. "E-Enid every one would see that hickey.." Wednesday breathed out. Enid sucked harder. Wednesday squeezed her eyes shut.

"Good." Enid whispered an answer to her not-a-question.

"F-fine..you can have your stupid kiss." Wednesday mumbled when Enid bit on the skin. Enid beamed as she looked Wednesday face-to-face. "Really?" Enid asked, her eyes sparkling. Before Wednesday could answer, her lips were covered by another pair.

Wednesday yelped in surprise at the sudden contact. Wednesday kissed her back after the sudden realisation. She just lost the bet. In the most best way she could lose something. Unless she was losing a body part.

Enid pulled away after a few seconds.  "Can we actually cuddle now?" Wednesday asked, opening her arms slightly. Enid giggled and nodded, flopping down into Wednesdays arms. She stuffed her nose into the crook of Wednesdays neck. "Dont move. This is comfortable."

Wednesday closed her eyes peacefully. "I wasnt planning to." Wednesday said.

As soon as she felt Enids heartbeat and breathing slow, she bathed in the defeat and victory of having Enid as her girlfriend.

It felt tolerable.