Why cant everyone just go away? Except you,you can stay.

Wednesday was sat down, reading her book. The book she was holding, skimming through it mindlessly as she waited for class to start. '1000 ways on how to kill different species.' It was very important as shes surrounded by many different species at the moment.

Including Xavier, who is sitting next to her and Yoko who is behind her. Enid is meant to be sat next to Yoko, but Wednesday insisted she stayed at the dorm as she didn't want to deal with the pain of hearing Enid's whimpers. She would never admit it, but she also wanted Enid to have some rest.

She has been stressing all week about school, today she was so stressed she almost ripped apart her favourite sweater with her claws. Wednesday, of course, stopped her.

"Wednesday!! I have an exam in 2 weeks, i cant afford to miss class!"

"I assure you, the lessons today is nothing important. If it is any interest of you, i would be writing it down in my notes for you to revise off of. There is no exceptions as to why you shouldnt be in bed right now sleeping your eye-bags away." Wednesday said, giving Enid a 'listen-to-me-or-you-would-regret-it' look.

"...promise me you would give me the notes..?" Enid asked, chewing on her bottom lip with a decisive bite.

"I promise. An Addams always keeps their end of a deal, or a promise." Wednesday paused. "Our deal was i would get you your notes and you would be in bed." Wednesday said with rolled eyes, a hinting tone in her voice. Enid swallowed. She let out a weak, worried smile. She opened her arms for a hug. Wednesday sighed.

Anything to get her into bed at this point. She stepped forward, letting Enid hug her for about 3 seconds. "Get. To. Bed." Wednesday forced,pushing Enid away slightly. Enid nodded franticly before rushing over to her bed. Wednesday watched her. She hesitated. "Enid...promise me you would attempt to sleep.." Wednesday mumbled. Enid grinned.

"I promise, Wends." Enid exclaimed, slipping into her covers. Wednesday hummed. "Im going to class now. When i come back, i want you to be your annoying colourful energetic self." Wednesday paused. "Its more exhausting dealing with a grumpy, whiny Enid." Wednesday saved herself.

Now, she was sitting here, only for Enids notes. She would of skipped to go check on Eugenes bees, but Enid was more...relevant. "Psst! Wednesday!" She heard an annoying vampires voice call from behind.

Wednesday took in a deep breath. Could you atleast try be nice to my friends, Willa? Enids voice played in her head. She turned around with a clenched jaw. "Yes, Tanaka?" She said between gritted teeth. Yoko raised a brow. "Is Enid okay? Shes not in yet and she hasnt answered my 17 messages and 6 calls!" Yoko said, showing her the phone. Wednesday wanted to take the device out her hand and make sure it never worked again.

"She is sleeping in." Yokos face turned into shock. "I told her to. She has been stressing too much, which is very unhealthy for teens within the age range between 13-17. There is eye bags under her eyes and whenever she would sleep, she would mumble something about school- for example, grades, scores, school and-"

Wednesday stopped herself. She couldnt say 'and she also says my name sometimes.' "That isnt the point. The point is, she needs to rest. And you giving her multiple phone calls and pointless messages are distracting her. I would break your phone and tear your hands away from your body if you disturb Enid once more."

Yoko was looking over her shoulder with a confused expression. Before she could look, she was engulfed with a hug. "Wends... i cant sleep." Enid complained, her voice raspy. Her head was resting on Wednesdays shoulder lazily. Wednesday cleared her throat. "You seem tired to me." Wednesday finally said after letting her body calm down.

"Buzzing...phone..." Enid mumbled, her grip slightly slipping. Wednesday held onto the arms around her shoulders. "Be careful." She shot Yoko a glare, as she was the interruption to Enids much needed sleep. "Wednesday can you come to the dorm? Cuddle?" Enid asked. She was obviously not hearing herself. Wednesdays eyebrows raised before falling quickly.

She cleared her throat. "What about the notes?" Enid groaned groggily. Wednesday got the hint and got up, Enids body straightening with her. Everyone watched as a half asleep Enid, supporting herself off of the gloomy, hates-touching-people Wednesday walk out the class.

They heard the teacher call after them but they ignored her.
—————————————————————————
"You are very inconsiderate of  your surroundings. You just admitted that we..'cuddle'  together. Infront of many other people. Now people may think i would allow their touch." Wednesday complained as she practically carried Enid to their dorm room. Enid pulled them both to Wednesdays bed.

"Shut up and cuddle. I dont have the sleep and energy to-" she yawns, interrupting herself. She ignores the words that died on her tongue as she slipped into the sheets. She waiting for Wednesdays body to accompany her.

Wednesday took off her blazer and tie before entering. It wasnt as comfortable as she would want, but it did the job. She let Enids warm arms wrap around her waist, one of Wednesdays rested lazily on Enids neck, the other under Enids shoulder. "People are going to suspect we are a couple." Enid whispered with a raspy voice, her eyes daring to close.

"I dont care anymore. They should know you are the only one who should initiate touch to me." Wednesday replied,feeling Enid getting comfortable in Wednesdays neck. She chuckled, sending a wave of vibrations into Enids throat. "Sleep, Enid." Wednesday encouraged.

Enid didnt answer, instead she yawned into the crook of Wednesdays neck before nodding. "Night, Enid." Wednesday said, her nose digging into Enids hair.

"Goodnight, Wednesday." She said, ignoring the fact it wasnt night.

993 words

Guys this ones so cuteee
But i did get requested angst...which im scared to write 😅
But anyways im going to do a submissive wednesday smut soon 😈