My sun, My moon (and stars)

Song title:RIGHT NOW- nick jonas (suggestion from someone- thank youuu!!! Also i put it in all caps because the person who recommended it did and i found it very funny LOL)

Also another request:

Thank you for the request <333333—————————————————————————

—————————————————————————

Wednesday felt warm lips softly caress the side of her face. "Im going to leave early for breakfast. Do you want anything?" Enid asked as she left Wednesday to sorting out her stationary, putting on her bright pink coat.

"That will not be needed but thank you,Enid." Wednesday replied, finally adding the sorted stationary into her backpack. "Wanna join me since you finished?" Enid asked hopefully.

Wednesday contemplated mentally, her face still deadpan as usual.

"I wouldnt despise it." Wednesday finalised, slinging the backpack over her left shoulder after putting on her dark coat.

Enid smiled and walked toward the dorm door.

Wednesday watched as Enid opened the door dramatically, extending her free hand and bowing in a curtsy manner. "After you, madam."  She said jokingly, waiting for Wednesday to pass.

Wednesday stared at her disgustingly as she walked passed Enid.

Enid laughed as she shut the door behind her. "Youre so moody in the morning! Come on, brighten up!" Enid said, giggling at the tired girl.

"Im moody even when it isnt the morning." Wednesday replied.

Enid smiled. "Yeah but youre like-triple the moodiness!" Enid explained.

"Enid, i love you but please, can you lower your energetic wolf." Wednesday asked, holding onto the other girls hand unconsciously.

Enid looked down at the intertwined hands raising her eyebrows with blush on her face.

"W-were in public.. i thought you said you dont want to be public yet.." Enid stuttered out surprisedly. Wednesday looked down and quickly moved her hand away.

"Right, sorry." Wednesday said.

"No, i dont mind when we come out to the public, its when you feel comfortable. I dont mind everyone knowing, but only if you want to!" Enid said reassuringly.

Wednesday internally sighed. She hated how she loved Enids energetic side.

"Just get your breakfast and lets get to classes." Wednesday said as she stopped infront of the coffee shop.

Enid shot her a smile and thumbs up, going inside with Wednesday dragging herself behind her.

—————————————————————————-

Once Enid got her breakfast and forced Wednesday to atleast get a coffee, they headed to the first lesson of the day.

"English isnt so bad!" Enid said happily, excited to see her favourite teacher.