Let it snow!Let it snow! Let it snow!!!

Song title:Let it snow!Let it snow! Let it snow!

Ik this is a christmas song but this request was so silly and cute i just HAD to do it!!!

Scribbled out the top one because i did that one 😊❤️

Thank you for the request!!!!

I was contemplating adding Eugene but i dont think Wednesday would want to hurt him with a snow ball 😭

Also i changed it up a bit, i dont want Wednesday to always win in everything since (even though she doesnt want to me) shes only human and does have flaws 😭

And i just wanted to make it a little interesting 🤷‍♀️
—————————————————————————

"Please Weds!!! It will be fun! The snow is always so heavy and cool around here!!" Enid begged pleadingly.

"Enid, i understand that you are my partner now, but you cannot get me to do absolutely every-"

.

.

.

Wednesday was standing there, arms crossed madly.

The snow almost reaching the top of her boots.

Her statement was obviously false, Enid can get her to do absolutely everything.

How pathetic.

"Come on, Weds!" Enid shouted as she tried and failed to run to her other friends.

She slipped and almost fell, Wednesday watching in amusement.

"Haha... its a little harder running in snow." Enid admitted, holding out her hand.

Wednesday sighed, walking toward the other girl carefully.

Dying from frostbite isnt as appealing as dying a slow and painful death.

"Enid, why do you not have any gloves?" She asked rhetorically, holding the other girls hand with one and using the other to dig in her coat pocket.

"Take these. I brought an extra pair when we went shopping. You told me your wolf instincts would keep you warm, but after some research, it told me its only certain temperature levels." Wednesday stated.

Enid grinned at the girl. "Thanks Weds!" She said, grabbing the gloves out off Wednesdays hand, kissing her cheek before putting them on.

"Youre so cute for worrying about me." She said teasingly, reaching for her hand once again.

Wednesday let her hold it without hesitation. "You are my girlfriend after all, Enid." Wednesday stated, starting to walk.

Enid did the same, both of them walking toward Enids friend group.