Yuh can never be too careful, a lie?

Spotting Gabby's face on the camera, I smirk, pressing and holding down the talk button. "No one's home. Come back later."

I see her walk to the glass to peek, but I'd already drawn the blinds.

She comes back to the door. "Lucas, mi know yuh in deh, mi hear yuh footsteps!"

Woulda think mi voice more obvious stillz.

...see wid her still, she kinda slow.

"Yo, mi say him nuh deh ya." I chuckle.

She continues to bang on the door. "Lucas, open the door nuh!"

A you buy it?

Ah.

Cool.

"Woman. Back away from my property. I'm licenced to shoot!" Oh.

Fuck fi know say mi will do it and say a accident.

...Rum chat that still, yuzeet. Nuh pay mi nuh mind.

The noise abruptly stops for about a minute or two, and I watch her just standing there as if contemplating.

"Come nuh, Luke!" She starts banging again. "How yuh can ramp so?"

Smirking, I lean against the door. "Mi never get nuh love when mi small. A wah?"

She scoffs.

And I finally open the door, smiling cheekily when I see the flustered look on her face.

"Wah yuh want?" I tease, leaning against the door frame.

Ignoring my very valid question, my sister rolls her eyes instead of answering like the polite woman she was raised to be.

Then, to add insult to injury, went on to say, in a very demeaning tone, "Yuh know say mi hate yuh?"

Jah know, Sis?

"Big woman thing?" I mock gasp, holding my chest for dramatic effect. "Mi hurt, dawg."

Gabby hisses her teeth, as if sensing the sarcasm lacing my tone, and I laugh.

"Fun and joke aside, wah yuh say gwaan now?"

"I brought the grill for you to fix for me."

My brows quirk. "Grill?"

"Yeah, it's in my trunk."

Then, Dawg, nobody couldn't tell mi say mi name did change to 'Mr Fix It' too?

Jah know?

'Cause everything this woman wants fixed, she carries to me, for me to do it; regardless of how simple or complicated it is.

Never know mi a handyman, bredda.

And if she did a pay mi fi mi efforts it woulda bad and not so bad.

A thru mi a yute wid a clean heart eno. People like them tek advantage.

But nuh say a word. Soon tell her 'bout her mother, just wait and watch waah go gwaan.

Gabby turns on her heels, heading down the steps towards the roundabout as I follow her.

When we reach her car, she flies the trunk, revealing the large, metal barbecue grill. "There it is."

Eeeh?

Never know mi fucking retarded.

Or blind.