"You're most likely the target, being the Prime," Chromedome stated as he walked to the door. Inspecting it before turning around. His visor slid down and he scanned the bots, hoping that his theory was correct. But when he scanned Bumblebee he noticed a Spark signature similar to that of Optimus', "And who are you?"

Bumblebee backed away and held Koda close to his chassis. The woman groaned, as she was moved. She was most likely in pain, as she had only recently had surgery. A moment her eyes flickered open, a slight glow was radiating from them.

She smiled softly when she saw Bumblebee, "Hey there kiddo."

Bee looked down at Koda and his optics brightened, he made a happy whirl. But his gaze then went back to Chromedome, "Stay back!" Soundwave also took a few steps closer to Bumblebee. He wanted to protect his new friend.

"I mean no harm," Chromedome stated slowly.

At the sound of the unfamiliar voice Koda forced herself upright and held onto one of Bee's digits to keep herself up.

"Amazing..." The nemosurgeon hummed as he saw Koda's eyes. They were the exact same shade as Optimus', and even had a glow.

Koda narrowed her eyes, "Who are you?"

Chromedome's optics widened under his visor, he was not expecting such a strong sounding voice from a human femme. Much less an injured one. He took a small pedestep forward and came face to face with Koda, a small kind smile radiating off of his faceplate, "My designation is Chromedome, I am a nemosurgeon. And I may be the one who brought the Spark Eater here. Apologies for that. I didn't mean to harm anyone. But I am fascinated, miss..."

"Koda," The woman stated, she calmed down slightly at the friendliness of this new bot.

"Miss Koda, as to why you have a Spark signature, similar to that of Optimus Prime's?" Chromedome had now knelt down on his knee plates. His visor slid up, revealing his amber optics. They looked at Koda softly.

"That's classified for now Chromedome, but I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough," Koda replied with a small smile, the new mech nodded and stood. The woman then looked around at the room she was in, her eyes fell onto Optimus who was being held up by Ironhide. Her heart ached when she saw his legs shaking, they looked ready to give out, "Hey Hide' let Prime have a break..."

The weapons specialist nodded and brought Optimus over to the brig's wall. He helped the Prime sit down, leaning against the wall.

Chromedome watched the interaction curiously. He knew Ironhide was never one to take orders, so to take them from a human femme was impressive. His optics then fell onto Koda again, he inspected her carefully. She looked to be in some pain. But he didn't question it, his audials picked up another sound from the Spark Eater, it was further away, for now...

"We need to kill that Spark Eater," The newcomer stated, his gaze falling onto the door.

"But won't it try to kill you guys?" Koda asked, she'd been informed of what the Spark Eater was by Optimus, through their bond.

"Of course it will, it won't stop at anything to find the brightest Spark. It will kill anybot, no matter what, to get what it wants," Chromedome replied, he slid his battle mask back on and slid down his visor. He turned around and looked at the Autobots in the room, "At no point, can we shoot it. When these things eat another Spark, they become highly explosive. It's either swords or something else. That won't explode it...a sword would be the best option.."

Ironhide sighed, "And the only two bots who have a blade of sorts are Ratchet and Prime. We can't put the medic in harm's way, he's the only one we've got!"