Acting W/ the Crew!!! (Ft. Crystal Heartlight the Cat and Fauna the Butterfly)

Amy: Acting?

Amy: Acting?

Infinite: Putting on a play?

Amy: Sounds fun!

Infinite: Sounds stupid...

Kat: Come on, you guys! It's gonna be fun! Oh, I get to be a judge, along with Fauna and Crystal!

Sonic: I suppose we could give this a chance! What should we act out?

Silver: [He thought for a moment] Hmm... I know! We should act out the opposite team! The heroes act out the villains, and the villains act out the heroes!

Vector: Sounds fun! Let's do it!

Kat: Well, it's settled! The losing team will be the winning team's servants for three chapters! You each get to hours to decide who will do what and rehearse! Ready? Set. GO!!!!!

[With the heroes...]

Silver: Alright, so how would the villains act?

Sonic: Allow me to demonstrate! [He cleared his throat] MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm evil, and I do useless evil stuff to try and fail to defeat the heroes! I hate how I'm always defeated by the heroes because I'm so sad! [He laughed]

Amy: [She laughed] Not bad, Sonic, but maybe we should put more character into it! So, I think I'm gonna be Shade! What about the rest of you?

Sonic: Oh! Can I be Eggman?! I've fought him so many times that I can perfectly mimic him!

Amy: Alright! We got Shade and Eggman! What about Infinite?

Shadow: I suppose I can be Infinite, even though he's weak, unlike me!

Amy: Alright! Shadow will be Infinite! Hmm, how about Updike?

Everyone: [They looked at Whitty]

Whitty: No! Nope! Nonono! Me and Updike are arch enemies! There's no way I'm gonna be him!

Amy: Well, you do know Updike more than anyone else here! You'd be perfect!

Whitty: No! Not happening!

Amy: We'll ask Kat to make you those sandwiches that you like if you do!

Whitty: [Giving in] Fine! She better!

Amy: Good! Now that we have that settled, who's gonna be Clover?

Rouge: I suppose my beautiful and cunning looks would be good enough to be Clover! I'm in!

Amy: Clover is the exact opposite of beautiful and cunning, but sure! Now, we just have one more major character to cast! Rover! Who wants to be Rover?

Vector: What about Espio?

Espio: M-Me...?!

Amy: Why Espio?

Vector: Shade and Rover are in love with each other, and since Amy is being Shade, it would be perfect for Espio to be Rover since he and Amy are obviously in love with each other!