Question For Shade

Amy: [Went into Shade's room while Shade was talking to Rover] Hey Shade! We've just gotten another question for you!

Shade: [Angry that Amy interrupted her and Rover] Great! I'd like to pass! Now leave! I'm trying to talk to Rover!

Amy: Oooh! You're talking to Rover? What are you to talking about?

Shade: That's none of your business, pinky!

Amy: Well, fine, yesh! 

Shade: Now get out of my room and tell Ninjacatgirl59 that I'm not interested in answering her dumb question!

Amy: I can't do that! The rules state that you must answer the question!

Shade: Dammit!

Amy: Wait, how did you know that it was Crystal who asked this question?

Shade: The pink kitty is our biggest fan! Besides, she's the one who created me, so it's common knowledge that she would ask this question!

Amy: True. Well, here's the question! And like you said, it's from Ninjacatgirl59! [Reads the question]

 Well, here's the question! And like you said, it's from Ninjacatgirl59! [Reads the question]

Shade: Well, it's definitely intense... If it weren't for him, I would probably still be with my abusive family, feeling weak and worthless... [Tears up] But thanks to Mephiles, I don't have to feel that way... Mephiles is the only one who truly cares about me... And I appreciate that...

Rover: