Espio's Revenge!

Espio: Okay, I like this dare already!

Amy: Are you sure this is a good idea, Espio? What if your dad sees you?

Espio: I'll be camouflaged, Amy! He won't see me!

Amy: Espio, don't you think you should ust let go of the past?

Espio: No way, Amy! How can I let go of the fact that my father's behavior made my mom commit suicide, made Liza run away and tortured by a pedophile, made Valdez run away and roboticized, and me scarred for life!

Amy: I know you're still scarred from your past, Espio, but what if your father ends up finding out you did this and hurts you even more?

Espio: That's why I'm bringing Silver to get me outta there just in case!

Silver: Wait, what?! [We then cut to Espio and Silver at Larion's house]

Espio: Alright, Silver, remember the plan. I'm gonna go up to his house and throw a shuriken at it, and in case my dad sees me, you'll grab me with your telekinesis and run!

Silver: I don't know about this, Espio... Maybe Amy's right... Maybe you should just let go of the past...

Espio: No way! This is probably the only time I'll get to finally get revenge on my so-called father!

Silver: If you say so...

Espio: [He went into camouflage, then went up to his dad's house and threw the shuriken, hitting the window and smashing it!

Larion: [He heard the window smashing and went outside to see what was going on] What's going on! [He saw that the window was shattered] HEY!!!!! Who broke my window! [He looked around to try and find the culprit, but to no avail] Grr...

Silver: [He saw Espio going back to him] That was amazing, Espio!

Espio: Thanks! Now let's get outta here before he sees us! [They both ran off]