Question For Everyone #3

Amy: Hey, we've got another question for everybody, and it looks like a fun question!

Rouge: Oh, another question for me? People must really love me if they wanna ask me so many questions!

Vector: Uh, it's a question for all of us, Rouge.

Cream: So what does the kind viewer want to ask us, Ms. Amy?

Amy: Well, this question is from AmoreZoetrope, and this is what she wants to know! [Reads the question]

Tails: Wow! She really wants to know everyone's opinion on this!

Knuckles: Well, it looks like we better give her and the viewers what they want!

Amy: Well, I would feel very happy if I adopted a child because I would be learning more responsibility and I would also be able to start my own family! And of course I would be a responsible parent! I would cheer my kid up by playing or baking with them! I would teach them many important things like how to cook and be a great leader! Who knows, maybe they'll even take on the responsibility of being the future leader of Team Forces after I step down from that role!

Tails: I would also be glad to adopted a child of my own because I can teach them how to be a mechanic, and maybe I could even pass down the Lightning medallion to them! I would cheer my kid up maybe by taking him on a ride through Station Square in my plane! But I don't think that will be happening anytime soon since I'm still only 8!

Knuckles: I would feel pretty proud of myself if I adopted a child because I could teach them about self defense, how to be brave, and I could even pass the Muscle medallion to them! I would teach them how to be strong just like me, but not to the point where he'll become a bully, of course! I wanna raise a kind child! And if anyone tries to hurt little Knuckles Jr., then I swear that they will pay! [Looks at Eggman] And I'm mainly talking about you, Eggbreath! 

Eggman: Look red echidna, I might be evil, but I would never go so far to hurt a kid!

Charmy: Oh yeah? Well what about the time you kidnapped Cream and Cheese?

Eggman: That was to get Team Forces to use the rainbow lazer so we could summon Karma!

Vector: Uh, but the Deadly Six also tried to eat them!

Eggman: That's because they're idiots!

Shadow: I guess I'd adopted a child if I had to... It is what Maria would want...

Kat: Aww! You might be all tough and edgy on the outside, but very deep down, you're just a big ol' softy!

Shadow: [Blushes] S-shut up, Kat! It's only when it comes to Maria! Anyway, I would teach my child how to use a gun, and I guess I would play with them if I had to cheer them up.

Kat: Wait! So you're gonna teach a baby how to use a gun!

Shadow: What's so wrong with that? I learned how to use a gun when I was just two years old!