Espio's Dare

Amy: Hey Espio, we just got a dare for you!

Espio: Cool! I wonder what the dare is!

Charmy: Oh, maybe they want you eat a whole gallon of ice cream! Oh, or maybe they want you to dress up as a girl or something. Oh, or better yet, maybe they want you to kiss Amy!

Espio: [Blushes] I'm pretty sure that the fans would think that would be kinda boring, Charmy!

Charmy: I don't know... The EspAmy fans, such as myself, might wanna see it, UwU!

Espio: Oh shut up already, Charmy! Anyway, what's my dare, Amy?

Amy: O-oh....

Espio: What?

Amy: You might not really like this dare, Espio...

Espio: Well, it's a dare, so I technically have to do it! Just give it to me, Amy!

Amy: If you say so... This dare is from Ninjacatgirl59, by the way! [Reads the dare]

 This dare is from Ninjacatgirl59, by the way! [Reads the dare]

Espio: W-what...

Amy: Yeah... I know about your abusive past with your father... I know something bad might happen if you confront your father, so if you don't wanna do this dare, I'm sure the viewers will completely understand...

Espio: No! I'm doing this dare!

Vector and Charmy: [LE GASP!!!]

Amy: Espio, why?

Espio: I think it's time that my father finally learns how his abusive behavior towards me, Liza, and Valdez has affected our lives for the worst!

Amy: Wow, Espio... This is very brave of you, but are you positively sure...?

Espio: I'm sure, but do you think you can come with me, Amy...? Just in case my father tries to do something to me...?

Amy: Of course! The last thing I want to see is you getting hurt by your father!

Vector: If she gets to go with you, Charmy and I should be allowed to come too, Esp!

Charmy: Yeah! And if your father tries to do something bad to you, I'll make sure to sting him so many times, that he'll be dead before we know it!

Vector: Uh, yeah, let's calm down a little bit right there, okay kid?

Charmy: Fine, I won't sting him! [Under his breath] At least not today. [Normal voice] But I still hate him for hurting our buddy!

Vector: I know, kid, and I hate him too, but you know that violence is never the answer!

Charmy: I know...

Espio: Hey Kat, do you think you can teleport my dad here?

Kat: Okay, but I'm just gonna ask you this one last time! Are you sure that you wanna do this?

Espio: I'm sure...

Kat: If you say so... [Teleports James in front of Espio]

James: [Turns around quickly] What's going on?! Where am I?! How did I get here?! [Looks at Espio] Oh, if it isn't my mistake of a son!

Espio: [Waving at James] Hi dad...

James: What do you want, mistake?!

Espio: Oh, I just wanted to say something to you!

James: Well spit it out, and make it quick! If it's a waste of time, then I'm gonna bring out the whip!

Amy: THE WHIP?!!!! [Anger and fury was started to rise in Amy, and before she could pull out her hammer and beat up James, Sprixie stopped her]

Sprixie: Calm down, Amy! 

Espio: Well dad, I just wanted to start off by saying two simple words to you!

James: Which are...? Hurry up, I don't have all day!

Espio: Fuck you...

James: What?!

Espio: Oh, did you not hear me? Let me say it a little bit louder. FUCK YOU!!!!

James: EXCUSE ME?!!!!

Espio: YOU HEARD ME!!!!! I'VE SPENT MY ENTIRE CHILDHOOD BEING ABUSED BY YOU, DAD!!!!! ACTUALLY, I DON'T EVEN THINK I SHOULD BE CALLING YOU THAT ANYMORE!!!! YOU ARE NO DAD TO ME!!!! YOU ARE ABUSIVE, MEAN, AN ALCOHALIC, AND JUST DOWNRIGHT EVIL!!!!! YOU ARE THE WORST DAD EVER!!!!!

James: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?!!!! I AM YOUR FATHER!!!! YOU'RE MY SLAVE!!!!! YOU'RE UNDER MY CONTROL!!!!! I AM A GREAT FATHER!!!!! 

Espio: OH YEAH?!!!!! WELL IF YOU WERE SUCH A GREAT FATHER, THEN WHY DID LIZA RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK?!!!! WHY ARE MOM AND VALDEZ DEAD?!!!!! [Tears up] AND WHY WAS I ABUSED BY YOU FOR YEARS?!!!!!

James: Uh........

Espio: EXACTLY!!!! LIZA RAN AWAY BECAUSE YOU NEVER LOVED HER!!!!! MOM IS DEAD BECAUSE YOU KILLED HER!!!! AND VALDEZ IS DEAD BECAUSE YOU BEAT HIM TO DEATH LIKE THE PSYCHOPATH YOU ARE!!!!!!

James: I-i never meant to do any of that.... I never meant to treat Liza like crap.... I never meant to kill Rose.... And I never meant to beat Valdez to death.... Believe me when I say this, Espio.... I never wanted to do any of that.....

Espio: IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU MEANT TO OR NOT!!!! IT'S UNFORGIVABLE AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!!!!! I HATE YOU, DAD!!!!! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY FATHER!!!!! [Calms down a bit] Now I understand that you regret neglected and even killing your family, but if I ever decide to forgive you, it still won't be for a very long time!

James: I know.... And I wanna do everything I can to make it up to you.....

Vector: I think it's best if you leave, James!

Charmy: Yeah! Because I'm now more desparate than ever to sting you to death!

James: Hmph! [Leaves]

Amy: Espio... Are you gonna be okay....?

Espio: [Crying a but] Y-yeah.... I might not be able to ever forgive my dad for what he's done, though...

Amy: I know, but at least you know how sorry he really is...

Espio: Yeah... Maybe some day, I'll find it in my heart to forgive him...