𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉! 3/𝟥

Start from the beginning

"Taehyun" I warn, looking up at him with narrowed eyes. All I get in return is a sassy eye roll, and it makes me turn to face Jisung again.

"I'm sorry, okay. I'll explain late-" To my surprise, Jisung cuts me off with loath in his tone. "No, I want an explanation right now! You express interest in me, kiss me and touch me but than want nothing to do with me!" I open my mouth to speak but Taehyun does first. I can feel the hurt Taehyun feels by the mention of me kissing and touching Jisung, his hand leaves my lower back and I realize how cold it is.

"Are you done? 'Cause clearly this conversation is going nowhere" Taehyun deadpans and I think it snapped something in Jisung because now his attention is on Taehyun. Closing the gap, Jisung practically sandwiches me and Taehyun together as he gets closer. "What is your problem?" Jisung asks, hands balled into fists and now gaining some more attention.

"You. I actually have important shit that me and her need to talk about but you're wasting my precious time" I feel Taehyun's hand hug the side of my waist and I make no move to take his hand off. I know Jisung saw the action and I can tell by the way his eyes drop to see his hands on my waist.

He gulps in anger, jaw clenched.

I wronged him.

Badly.

I could feel an apology dipping out of my mouth but for some reason nothing would come out.

"We're done Chaeryeong."

Once Jisung had pushed through the crowd and left, I whipped my head towards Taehyun. Anger filled my expression and I could tell how unapologetic he felt, it made me mad.

I'm not sure why, but it's probably because I couldn't right a wrong like I couldn't suppress my pride and just listen.

I've made so many mistakes, with this rekindled relationship between me and Taehyun, or with the supposed honest conversations me and Yuna have had.

It's all wrong, and I feel wrong.

It's as though emotions are rushing through me as they did then. Then I wasn't able to think straight, logical notions didn't matter, and Taehyun was the clear bad guy. However, that wasn't the case and it's happening once again.

My firsts ball up, and I scowl at Taehyun.

At first I'm sure he was a bit taken aback but he relaxes his features. "Now that that's over with, I need to talk to you. It's important-" I push him, harshly and with force. I get some stares at the action as Taehyun bumps into a couple of people who are probably having the time of their life. Storming away from the crowd, I angrily stomp out from the dance floor and instead head over to the bar.

I notice Lia and Soobin dancing sweetly.

They look like a married couple and a part of me is glad Soobin's found someone. I remember him not really being happy with Ye Won, although I don't know the reason. I know they were better as friends. Gulping, I notice the chocolate fountain that has a fruit stand next to it.

A couple stands there cutely sharing chocolate covered blueberries and strawberries. The girl kisses her girlfriend on the cheek and they both giggle looking at each other with utter love in their eyes.

Licking my lips I close my eyes.

I'll cry if I don't.

Gosh, I miss being loved.

I'm about to call it a night and text the girls, maybe even try to find Jisung to apologize. That's until I hear footsteps behind me.

"Wanna share fruits and dance like them?" Asked Taehyun, annoyance spiked me at the nonchalance in his tone. "How could you act so indifferent after being so inexcusably rude?!" I snap at him, I turn around and quickly realize how close we are. So close that our chests are almost touching.