𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢~

January 20th, 2018

3:55 PM

16 year old Chaeryeong's P.O.V

The heavy books weighed in my arms. My eyes drooped as I approached my locker, the rest of the day weighing on me as my back slouched against my locker. A sigh escapes me when I see a familiar brown haired boy walking towards me, a grin etched on his glowing face as I envied his handsomeness.

'I'm one lucky person'

"Honestly, I'm going to have a chat with your teacher, why're they draining you so much?" Taehyun says pouting as his hand cups my face. A peck to my lips earns him a smile whilst I engulf him with a hug, a tight one that reminds me of my dad. The feeling resembles unbearable happiness that I really miss, but it also soothes me.

Soothes the scars of my grief.

"I'm not sure, I don't think I'm her favourite" I murmur, opening my locker to put the books in. Taehyun leans on the side of it watching me as he responds. "You're my favourite, and that's all that matters" I physically cringe along with Beomgyu as he gives Taehyun a hearty slap on his back. "Give the girl a break of your corny lines, honestly it's been a year and you guys are still in the newly weds phase." I roll my eyes, Beomgyu is very hard to get used to, or maybe I'm just in a bad mood.

I scowl at him not willing to explain that I missed Taehyun and really just want to be alone with him.

"That is none of your business" My boyfriend responds with his infamous smirk that I remember from those years ago. "It is my business, especially when you do it in front of me" I giggle at that, it makes Beomgyu point at me as if me agreeing proves his point, well it does but still. "Ever thought that we'd need some space for ourselves to get out of our "honeymoon" phase" Taehyun begins sarcastically. "Newly weds" Beomgyu corrects and he gets a giddy snort out of me. In turn, Taehyun rolls his eyes completely annoyed at his presence, though I know deep down how close they are.

"Whatever, do you want to maybe-" Taehyun starts to address me when Beomgyu interrupts. "Nope, you guys sadly will not go out together alone again. Yuna wants to get together right after the bell rings" I'm about to interject because well I want to be with Taehyun...alone.

"No buts, you know how sulky Yuna gets when you guys push off our plans again and again. She's tired of hanging out with us, she needs her female friend" I hear a scoff and turn my head towards Taehyun who shakes his head but eventually agrees. "Since when were you so good with words?" I question, my arms crossed as the bell finally rings, signalling the end of school. "Well you need to be somewhat good at communicating. I mean how else do you think I go through the talking phase so quickly-" I laugh when Taehyun stops him from saying anything else about his love life.

Moments later, Kai and Yuna walk over towards us and before Yuna can say a thing Beomgyu answers the question that her eyes plead. "They finally said yes" The moment those words leave Beomgyu's mouth, Yuna bursts out in squeals, she's so cheerful, I love her for it. Kai backs away when Yuna turns to him and I realize the close proximity they would be in if he hadn't backed away.

'I ship'

"Yuna, no." Kai says simply with his face expressing a stoic mindset. "Come on, it'll be fun, I do it all the time, Beomgyu and Yeonjun do it all the time and nothing necessarily bad happens" I grow interest as we wait for Soobin and Yeonjun. "One time Beomgyu got punched for merely looking at a guy's girlfriend. I'm not foolish or stupid" Yuna rolls her eyes at his last comment before sneering and turning away from him. She has a bad habit of not caring when she pushes on someone's boundaries or patience, in fact I think she likes testing Kai's patience.