Delusional.

Tuesday

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

"I don't want to talk about it," Ryujin said lazily as she drank from her water bottle, It seemed that going clubbing yesterday wasn't the best idea. My head is pounding and punishing for the two mistakes I made yesterday. I mean getting blind drunk to the point I'm venting but blacking out while on the phone with Jisung is a huge regret.

But kissing Taehyun, intensely might I add is even worse.

I fucked my relationship with both men.

Groaning, I prop my arms around my head as I rest my jamming headache on the cafeteria table. I didn't even bother to continue with the conversation we were discussing. "I'm not sure what happened that night, we were both drunk and both wanted to make out!" Ryujin's black hair swiftly ran through her fingers as she muttered again, although it sounded like an excuse. 

I mean that's what I told Yuna when she first saw me and this unknown guy kissing.

A tiny smile graces my lips for the first time in hours, I'm pretty sure I acted like a complete idiot when Jisung picked me and Ryujin up. Lia gives me a concerned look but I ignore her, this new group of friends is pretty random to me. It's because of Yuna, I'm sure she jumped at the chance of having a friend group like before. I don't miss the missing hole in her happiness, sometimes actually often, I catch her looking at Kai with sad eyes.

Not a delusional look, as though she could marry him on the spot, but a stare that makes her remember.

The last words he said to her, the last words Taehyun said to me.

Tears threatened to flood my vision but I blinked them away.  Before She could continue denying a relationship with him, Beomgyu walks swiftly behind her, It seemed like Ryujin doesn't notice as she takes a bite of her food. Well, that's until Beomgyu crouches down to Ryujin's neck, We all watch as Ryujin freezes. She turns around to face him, they maintained eye contact for about a minute, but shortly after Ryujin signals him to leave.

He shakes his head, telling her no as he signaled to the exit of the cafeteria, when Ryujin says no, I just knew something was going on. I chuckle darkly, turning my head away from Beomgyu's negotiating face as I drown out his presence. "Lord Jesus" I sigh, hoping the Beomgyu leaves before Yuna comes.

After Beomgyu leaves, all of us start asking questions. "ARE YOU DATING BEOMGYU" Yeji shouted gathering everyone's attention, "Why'd you kiss him again?" I question, actually wondering why. However, before Ryujin could say anything, Yuna interrupts, "My love life sucks" Yuna interrupts as she sits down with a tray of food. I exhale knowing that Yuna didn't see him. 

Lia frowns, "How come?" I was wondering too, Yuna is insanely popular amongst men on the campus, especially freshmen who she thinks are annoyingly nice and clingy. According to her, she's gonna check out the sophomores, whatever that means. "You do know people who aren't even freshman simp for you, right?" Lia finishes, I notice the sigh of relief that Ryujin releases when the attention isn't on her. It makes me smile, and that's when I catch a glimpse of the dark-haired boy across the cafeteria. 

My breath is stuck in my throat as I look away.

A glimpse of yesterday evening haunted my mind.

I wrap my arms around him and pull his lips to mine.

No, no no no!

 The adrenaline, the exhilarating feeling of kissing him is like fire.

 Sighing, I shut my eyes closed, the aching feeling in my stomach pooling and making itself comfortable.