ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ~

February 2nd, 2020

7:06 PM

18 year old Chaeryeong's P.O.V

"WOOHOO!!!" Cheered Taehyun as he shared a big hug with Kai. They both looked at their certificates in aw and relief that High School was finally over.

"Lord, we made it, we graduated" Taehyun mutters to himself while Kai utters a thankful prayer to god. Yeonjun laughs as he takes his champagne filled cup in one go. Today is a day of celebration as you can see, Kai and Taehyun finally graduated! We've actually gone to a pretty expensive restaurant to celebrate which we don't usually do. We're most likely to be seen at bars, or convenience stores. Although Beomgyu insists he can pay for us all, we always disagree, we don't like to have him pay for all of us, plus I enjoy the convenience store and the bars that we end up getting drunk in.

However, this time there was no excuses, and no exceptions. Beomgyu insists that we actually go to a place that has creamy, white marble floors, and pretty things to look at as we eat.

We all agreed, after all we did the same for my graduation, Soobin's and Yeonjun's, so I guess you could say its tradition. Although I could barely eat or look at my food because of the scent in the air, the medium noise level, actual healthy but tasty food, exquisite deserts and more. It all messed with the vomit stench I was so used to smelling at bars and clubs, the dirty floors, bland food, and loud music that would ring in my ears. It was so very nice, very relaxing as well.

We dressed up for the occasion and I like the outfit I'm wearing, It's a long black dress that meets my ankles, the material below my knees is transparently black with silver specks of glitter. My brown hair is styled in wavy curls as it falls over my exposed shoulders, the overall look being pretty comfortable except for the black heels. They're very pretty, and were given to me by Yuna, I cherish them despite the discomfort.

"Are you not going to eat?" Taehyun whispers in my ear, the others not noticing as they start discussing about universities, and career paths (while adding some shady comments towards their parents). "I am, I'm just admiring the place, it's so pretty, too pretty. And the dress and everything, I feel like it's-" He takes the piece of steak that he cut up earlier and puts a piece in my mouth, cutting my sentence off. "I told you a million times that I chose to work hard and pay for that dress. You deserve it, you've made my life so much better. So in turn, you get spoiled." I giggle while shaking my head.

"Okay, but I feel like I should give you something" Now it's his turn to shake his head. "No, I don't need anything but you, now eat" At that, My lips lengthen into a large grin as I give him a faint kiss on the cheek.

He indeed knows how to make me feel better.

"Love you" I whisper before gulping some champagne, getting a weird look from some old, rich lady who instead sips her champagne. I clear my throat, almost missing the 'I love you too' that comes from Taehyun's mouth. My smile comes back to me, and it broadens as his arm rests around my waist, pulling me closer to him in one swift movement.

'Holy moly'

My face flushes as Yuna notices, raising her brow in a teasing matter.

I enjoy the rest of the night peacefully.

We all get into silly debates, funny conversations, and a whole session of mentioning embarrassing moments about each other. By the end of the night my stomach was aching from laughing too hard, we were by far the loudest table in that restaurant. We kept getting weird and disturbed looks from other posh families or people, so we tried to lower our volume but suppressing the laughter, triggered the laughter. Sooner or later we were asked to leave.