𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤...

Sunday -- 10:04 AM

Taehyun's P.O.V

We were in the same office, and it exuded the same tension it did the first time we met up.

Chaeryeong's hair wasn't in a bun this time, instead, it was neatly straightened along her back. Her face was calmer but it looked like a facade, like she was having a war in her head all at the same time. "This is why I became a detective, there are so many different outcomes waiting to be discovered. And this is one of them, welcome back Lee Chaeryeong" Detective Kim smiles at her gently and I can see Chaeryeong's brows frown as she struggles to give him the same energy back. I was feeling rather good about myself considering the night Chaeryeong and I had yesterday, it didn't go so far though, because she was pulled from my grip.

*Flashback*

Taehyun's P.O.V

"Yes." She said.

The moment the words left her lips, my hand shot up to the spot between her jaw and the slope of her neck. Roughly, I pulled herself to me and found myself kissing her sensually. It was intimate and the pounding music in my ears was so blurred out by the scent of her.

She smelled like a rich daisy or like she just came out of a bath filled with mint scents.

It made me deepen the kiss and I could tell she liked it by the hitch of her breath, by the way she tightened her grip on my shirt, and rubbed her thigh against mine. I felt like I was on top of this world and I knew it wasn't healthy to have a mere woman control my happiness and state of mind. Except she wasn't a mere woman, she had become my world the day I realized I loved her.

Her kisses stopped and I thought it was over. The speed of my heart beating increased in anticipation, I wanted her and only her, it was hitting me like a truck, no, a storm. Licking my lips, she stared and stared, I almost hoped that she'd been going through the same thoughts that I had. "You're so...gorgeous," I say breathlessly, my fingers reaching to touch her cheek. Her tongue pokes the side of her mouth nervously. Chaeryeong gulps, her mouth parted just for me, because she's right in front of me.

"Says you" Chaeryeong responds and I smile. "Yeah right, all this-" I gesture to her, "For me?" I scoff, smirking at her.

Leaning closer and closer, "You wish" The way she says the two words makes me close my eyes for a second.

"Yes I do, I wish for a lot of things."

And that's when I felt Chaeryeong pull away from me. Well not her, it was someone pulling her away from me, protectively, I held her waist and snatched her wrist away from that unknown hand. That's until I look up to his face and see...

Jisung.