Chapter Nine

AN: I can't believe this story has 8,000+ reads already! It's so shocking. This chapter was 6½ pages on Word so hopefully that's okay and long enough. This chapter is dedicated to brydie18 because she is my new internet friend! ;) Of course this chapter isn't fully edited as usual because I'm so lazy. I got the idea for the list because me and my friend recently made one :)

Goal- 450 reads and 6 comments

Enjoy!

-Anna Banana (don't call me that)

____________________

Chapter 9

As soon as my alarm started ringing Suit & Tie, I slapped my hand over it and groaned. I swung my feet over the side and slipped them into my warm fuzzy pink slippers. I rubbed my eyes, and stretched before yawning in a very unladylike manner. You know, mouth wide open. Running a hand through my hair that looked like a birds nest I made my way towards the bathroom.

After taking a very hot shower and freshening up, I stepped out and got dressed in a peach-pink tank and light brown shorts with black gladiator sandals. I grabbed my tote and made my way downstairs. The smell of pancakes drifted up my nose and I practically ran all the way to the kitchen. I sat down and picked up the knife and fork set in front of me, grinning like I had just been told I won the lottery. My mother was humming while flipping the pancakes. She slid four onto a plate and set it in front of me. I moaned as the sweet smell became even stronger and dug in, abandoning the knife and fork. Hey, when a girls hungry there isn't any need for cutlery.

"Please don't eat like someone who was raised in the bush" my mother frowned at me. I waved her off and continued.

In less than five minutes my plate was cleared with not even a single crumb on it.

"Bye Mum" I kissed her cheek and grabbed my tote.

"Bye? What do you mean bye?" she asked confused. Before I could reply, Lucas walked in.

"Oh God Lucas you stink!" I wrinkled my nose. He raised an eyebrow at me before coming closer. Before I could register what was happening, his arms were wrapped around me.

"Let me go you jerk!" I said trying to free myself. Finally I brought my knee up and slammed it where the sun doesn't shine.

"Jesus, can't a brother show you some love" he groaned holding his 'area' and hobbling over to the table.

"You can give me hugs after you take a shower. You smell like a dead rat" I glared at Lucas who was laughing. "And I'm probably late for school now"

"You do realise its Saturday right?" he said between gasps. My cheeks became red in embarrassment and I walked out of the kitchen ignoring Lucas' loud chuckles.

"Wait, Sophie!" I heard my mother call. Sighing I turned around and made my way back to the kitchen where I leaned on the doorframe.

"We're going to be visiting your Aunt and Uncle next week for the weekend" I squealed excitedly and darted to my room. I ADORED going to my aunt and uncles house. They lived in a mansion with my nine cousins. I know what you're thinking "NINE KIDS?!" My aunt had only given birth to six of them and the other three were adopted. They loved them all equally though.

I pulled my iPod from where I hid it (the top shelf behind old stuffed teddy bears) from Lucas who seemed to enjoy downloading inappropriate songs on it and cutting my earphones. Just last year I had to buy over 13 earphones all because of Lucas!