Little ball of fluff

Requested by yeolbaek123

Sorry if I disappointed 😭 and also sorry for being so late 😭

Genre :- Little space, little bit of angst, lots of fluff

Little :- Minho
Caretaker:- Chan

Disclaimer:- Little Minho and Chan go on a trip to the neighbourhood park after shifting homes. Little Minho is anxious and clings to his hyung (lol the effort it took me to not put mama Chan here----) as he is shy and introverted, while playing in the park Minho sees an ice cream vendor and asks his hyung to get some for him. Finding it hard to reject the adorable little Chan goes to buy ice cream only to find Minho gone.

Where Minho became a literal stray kid and Chan had to find his little stray boyfriend with the help of a stray cat.

===============================

The sunlight played hide seek with the eyes of brunet who just snuggled closer into the fluffy warmth between his arms. A small smile tugging on his feline face. His arms tightening around the snuggly waist of his care taker.

Chan smiled with adoration on the endearing actions of his boyfriend. Love pooling in his brown orbs as he felt the younger sniff his neck and snuggle closer to him. If he could, Chan would have froze time at the instant if he could.

"Minnie, baby wake up I have to go cook breakfast."

"Hyungiieee noooooo.......Minnie wans cwuddes...."

The muffled whines of the brunet caused a fluffy warmth to spread throughout Chan's heart. His fingers playing with the younger's hair, as he held his little boyfriend closer.

"Is Minnie feeling little today, hmm?"

"Yessshhh and Minnie don wan hyungie to leawe. Minnie wans cwuddes whole day."

"Awww but baby hyungie wanted to take Minnie to the park."

Minho bolted straight, all the sleepiness fading away like the mist at dawn. Excitement filling up his boba eyes as he looked at his hyungie for confirmation. A slight nod and a smile later, the little launched himself at Chan. Soft giggles escaping the Little's mouth as he buried his face in the elder's chest.

"How old is my baby feeling?"

Chan asked caressing the younger's soft cheeks. His eyes turning into crescents when the little leaned into his touch like a kitten. A satisfied whine leaving the younger.

"Minnie ish foive."

The younger claimed counting 5 fingers and holding out four of them confidently. The elder chuckled and opened the thumb of the little, while Minho pouted his pink lips on realisation of his mistake.

"Minnie is such a big boy. And big boys need eat a lot to grow strong. Hyungie will go and cook while Minnie brushes his teeth okay?"

Chan cooed seeing the soft frown of frustration welling up in the younger. Cupping the cheeks of the younger, Chan nuzzled his nose with little making the little giggle.

"Okay hyungiee"

Placing a soft kiss on Minho's forehead, Chan broke free from the soft embrace and went ahead to cook for the younger.

°|°|°|°|°|°

Little Minho waddled down the stairs, the younger loved to be pampered and praised. And hence the little always tried to be the best baby he could be for his hyungie and today the little had dressed up by himself. Little Minho had even styled his hair his hyungie would do.