Love everything about you

Genre :- Another fluffy fluff

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Chan and Minho have been together for 2 years. On their 3rd anniversary Minho asks Chan to move in with him. But Chan is a little and he has kept it hidden from everyone, even his lovely angel. As days pass by Chan tries to not slip. But one day becomes too overwhelming and Chan slips. Little channie gets anxious and hides from Minho. Meanwhile a worried Minho searches for his baby and tries to calm him down.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Noone's POV

The boy was squirming in the sheets. His head aching as it's about to explode. Something weighed down his eyes. His discomfort radiated all over the room. The world just felt too overwhelming for him at the moment. Chan felt as if he was in the tundra. Even the blanket couldn't provide him warmth.

He felt two heavy set arms sneaking up his waist. He was gently pulled towards the only source of warmth. Chan relaxed under the warmth of the other. The two hands went under his shirt gently rubbing his stomach to soothe his discomfort. He felt a soft kiss on ear. A warm fuzzy feeling growing inside him.

"Are you feeling under the weather, Aegi?"

The hoarse morning voice of his boyfriend reached Chan's ears. His breath fanned Chan's ears. Minho's arms around Chan's waist, hugging his back. Their limbs entangled together. Minho snuggled his nose into Chan's hair. The sweet smell of Chan surrounding him.

Minho turned his Aegi around when there was no response. Chan snuggled into Minho's chest craving comfort. Minho chuckled at this cute actions.

"Just a little headache. I am sure it will go away."

Minho's POV

His soft blonde hair smelled of cinnamons and honey. Chan's cheeks looked chubbier than usual. His actions made my heart light up. The way Chan fisted his hands, pressed himself into my chest, and murmured in his half sleep state. How could a human be more endearing day by day.

I drew slow soothing circles on his back. I had deep urge to smother his face with kisses. And keep him tucked beside me all day all night.

My Aegi had been tired lately. He was stressed with work. So overwhelmed that at times he broke down. And I have never felt so heart broken. It aches more than anything to see tears brought to his shimmering brown orbs.

I slowly went to prepare breakfast, as the clingy koala of mine drifted into dreamland. Sometimes I don't understand how can a human be so perfect. Well what I do know is the beautiful messy angel resting on my bed is mine. And I won't let anything separate him from me.

Noone's POV

Chan woke up from his slumber with scent of delicious food. The headache had lessened considerably but it was still there. Shaking his head he got ready for the day ahead.

Nothing seemed to be in place that day. Everything was ending up in a huge ball of blunder. The lights were too bright. The kids were too noisy. Every sensation felt too overwhelming to Chan. He couldn't focus on his vocals, his voice kept cracking even at the simplest notes. His words would get soo indistinct,at points it almost sounded like babbling of a baby. But no-one seemed to notice, or maybe they just thought Chan was playing around.

The dance practice was the most grueling. Chan couldn't keep up with the rhythm. More than once the boy would misstep or trip. His focus seemed to be scattered in every possible way. This only increased his distress. Chan wringed his fingers everytime he saw the choreographer glaring at him. A silent warning. As if cautioning him to not mess up again.
By the time Chan got to his studio his body was completely drained.