Hyung rights

Idk akskskks this one is a smut lol
⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙ And idea is not even completely mine .....my frnd suggested this so yeah I AM INNOCENT if you find it weird it's becuz I have never written SMUT . EVER. ミ⁠●⁠﹏⁠☉⁠ミ

Genre:- angst smut
Disclaimer:- idk what includes basically aggressive love making (I can't even say the 'S' word what did I get myself into) it's vanilla no kinks rn ( idk the name of kinks so idk what to do abt it) (⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)

Top :- Minho
Bottom:- Chan (power bottom sometimes)

================================

Noone's POV

Voices were being raised. Emotions raged. A storm had hurtled into the room. As the boys stood facing eachother.

Chan stood their is fluffy brown hair parted neatly on the right. His eyes decorated by a silver eye liner. Little pearls dotted at the corner of his eyes. His lips shaded a blooming pink. His lips looking luscious like a forbidden fruit.

Minho would have pounced on Chan as soon as he could but for the fact they were fighting.

Minho maybe possessive but he never restricted Chan on anything but today it seemed like Chan crossed the line.
Minho's eyes were darker than the night. Filled with lust as he gazed at his boyfriend.

Chan wore a dark crop top with a plunging neckline. With sleeves made of fine and silky mesh. It's back almost transparent. Showing his milky pale skin. The crop barely covered his stomach. He wore leather tight pants which showed of his legs, ripped slightly at the thighs. A silver waist band hung from his small waist. The sight led Minho to several dark fantasies.

Minho didn't mind if Chan wore something revealing he trusted Chan deeply. But the person he didn't trust was his so called friend. Who had been causing trouble since forever. And this lead to the fight they are having now.

Chan actually liked it when Minho got all jealous and possesive towards him. But right now his blood was thrumming with anger.

"You know cherry, I trust you but the place you are going is dangerous and you will attract too much attention."

Everything had begun with that statement. At first both were just talking when suddenly a phone call from that friend made everything worse.

"Wow, what does he mean that you need eye candy and let lose"
Chan wouldn't have given it any thoughts if not for the sneer and accusation he heard in the younger's voice.

"Min, he is just being his douche self."

"Then, why hangout with him at all, Cherry?"

Chan subconsciously lowered his voice "Min, you know I can't say no to people."

"You seem quite capable of denying requests when I make them."

That lilt made him Chan erupt.

"Stop being possessive Minho, you know it's not like that."

"From what I see it seems that what I said is true. Would you even change your outfit if I say?"

"The outfit doesn't have anything to do with it! And why do you keep bringing it up?"

"Because look at the outfit Chan, it barely covers you?!"

"What do you mean, for god's sake Minho, I am going to a club I can't walk in wearing a whole priests uniform."

"Chan it's just I don't trust the people there okay?"