You are mine

Requested by multistaner2o
She gave a great request if the oneshot is not upto the mark then it's my fault so sorry.... And I would like if y'all comment your thoughts on it. And no ship is being criticised here.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Genre :- Angst(not really) and fluff, fluff, fluff

Disclaimer:- Chan and Minho have been dating since their debut. But haven't announced it to stays. Not knowing this stays ship Minho with Jisung quite intensely and this makes Chan insecure. Leading to a huge misunderstanding between him and Minho

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Noone's POV

@Min_loves_only_sung :-I don't get why people even ship Minchan. Like obviously Minsung is real. And my boy Minho deserves someone way better than depressed emo adult, who can't even take care of himself.

Tired and exhausted.It had been 2 days since he ate something that could be considered a proper meal. And even longer that he got a proper sleep. The boy scrolled through Twitter. Trying to run away from his exhaustion.A lone tear escaping his eyes. Each post sending a pang through his heart. As each showed just two people. How compatible and cute they were together. How they fit eachother like puzzle pieces. How his boyfriend and best friend made a cute couple.

He tried to hold these thoughts of pain, jealousy and hurt. But they kept escaping him. And as much as he wanted to stop Chan could not. Because even he didn't consider himself worthy of his angelic boyfriend.

Chan's POV

Does he always smile like that or is it only with Jisung? Does his eyes ever twinkle when he is with me? No ofcourse they won't how can they. What makes him stay?

The thoughts spiral through my head as I keep checking Twitter. Minho's eyes seem to hold adoration for the squirrel cheeked guy. And it makes me squirm because I can't decide if it's platonic love or not.

Maybe they would have been together if I was not with Minho. Minho deserves someone better. How can he stay with a broken person like me.

How I wish to hold his hand, hug him and kiss him openly without hiding from anyone.

The tears keep streaming down. Like rivers of salt. Marking my cheeks as a video suddenly pops up. Making my heart stop for beat. The 2kids room of Minho and Jisung.

"I like normal"

A silent cry leaves my mouth as I hear the words. As I try to stop the darkness from spreading and leave for the dance practice.

I can't stop the thoughts of maybe he doesn't love me anymore. That maybe he realised he deserves better.

At the practice room
Noone's POV

As soon as Chan enters he is welcomed by the sight of two people cuddling. His boyfriend and best friend. They didn't even notice the eldest's arrival. Someone called out to Chan bringing him out of his intrusive self loathing. Chan had been hoping that maybe his boyfriend would notice his tiredness and come hold him for a moment. But Minho just sat there unmoving even after Jisung went over to Hyunjin.

On the nights he spent in the studio he desperately wanted his love to call him. Get angry at how bad his routine was for his health and drag him to their room. Like he used to. But the call never came. Minho had been spending lesser and lesser time with Chan.