(01) Advent Arrival

Motoaki: *whistle*

Aki: Sensei...I ask that you be serious with him, ever since..."that" happened, He was no longer the friend I thought I knew.

Motoaki: I understand. Poor kid though, I remember he brought life to that one Christmas party.

Aki: ugh... Don't remind me. Probably fun for you but I was the one running around trying to escape my colleagues.

Motoaki: haha!

Aki: Still... You're right...That was probably one of the last times I saw him smile like that.

Motoaki: He also helped us out in Italy. He's a good fellow that kid.

Aki: Yep. He is.

We approach a door.

The man named Aki Kanemoto bowed and continued on his way.

Motoaki: ....

.....His story has reached its conclusion. Now he is but a mere spectator to the events that are about to unfold.

I open the door.

"....."

Motoaki: ....ahem. Good morning.

"....Ah. Good morning."

The boy notices my presence. No, he knew I was here but only chose to respond when spoken to.

Motoaki: What's that book ya got there?

"This is "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by William Shakespeare. I was told by a friend of mine that it's a good read."

He places his book on the table.

Motoaki: ....so...uh...This isn't your first time here is it?

"No. I was invited once during a Christmas party."

Motoaki: Yeah haha...Fubuki actually took a picture when you went on stage.

I take out my phone and look for said picture.

I show it to the boy in front of me.

Motoaki: Look! There you are on stage with the HoloStars

Motoaki: Look! There you are on stage with the HoloStars. Haha good times.

"...."

Motoaki: Ahem...well then enough about the past. Let's start with the interview. So, What's your name Kid?

The boy raises his head and looks me in the eye.