(10) Advent Game

Teacher: Now then, Novella-san, please read the next line.

Shiori: Yes sir, "And Whitebeard shouted, "THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!" And everyone sang "can we get-"

Look at her...acting like a normal student.

Classmates: "No way" "the way she reads in English makes me nut." "Sheesh" "Novella-san has even captured the hearts of female students" "is she one of them Jirai types? She looks like it."

What is this Persona? Why are you all so amazed? Students these days....

Teacher: Very good. Amagi-kun please read the next part.

Karia: Right.

I get up from my chair and read.

Karia: "Vortigern could only tell lies, the disheartened master found this out and realized that his journey with the vile king was nothing more than one big lie."

Classmates: ..............

....You guys...

The only one who looks like they appreciate my presence is Otonashi who is sitting across from me.

Teacher: Very good sit down.

Shiori: Wow. Ego Jouzu.

Karia: Shut up.

____________

Class representative: Manko-Sensei isn't coming in today, please use this time for self study. Uh... basically what I'm saying is make sure to not disturb the other classes as you destroy our alma mater.

Boy A: LET'S EXCHANGE PORN!

Boys: YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Girls: Uwah...boys I'mma right? Perverts............ANYWAY CAN YOU SEND ME MY BOY BAND OSHI SHOWING HIS NIPPLES AND A LITTLE BIT OF HIS COCK!?

Our classmates went to their respective group of friends. Some of the boys took out their handhelds, some of the girls started doing their nails, and I wish to go home.

Karia: This is a waste of time.

Shiori: What? "Free period" is the best period!

Karia: If I wanted to have free time I wouldn't have come here.

Shiori: Aw c'mon spoilsport!

Shiori pushes her desk against mine.

Shiori: Wanna play a game?

Karia: No Jigsaw, I wanna go home.

Shiori: I'll take that as a yes!

Karia: Were you even listening!?

Aki: oh? You guys playin' a game?

Shiori: Ah, Kanemoto-san! Wanna join in?

Aki: Sure.

Karia: Don't Humor her!

Ryuji: oh what's this? A game?

Hiragi: Can we join in as well?

Shiori: Sure! The More the merrier! See Amagi-Kun? These are what you call "cool people".

Karia: Hardy har...

Aki: What are we playing?

Shiori: Truth or dare!

Hiragi: oh? Sounds fun.

Shiori: Right? Then I'll start! Amagi-kun! Truth or dare?

Karia: ......*sigh* Truth.

Shiori: Did you jack off today?