(04) Advent Day with Rissa

Karia: No.

Nerissa: Aw c'mon Amagi-Kun!

Karia: Are you nuts?

Motoaki: woah woah woah what's going on here?

Karia: Boss, Can you please explain to Rissa how dangerous it is to be going to concerts? She's a wanted criminal isn't she?

Nerissa: I have a disguise!

Karia: ....wait a sec...Now that I think about it...How exactly are you sheltering Wanted criminals? Cover is well known, how have they not been caught yet?

Motoaki: Well we have a grim reaper, a lovecraftian octopus, a zombie, JAWS™, want me to go on? Anyway if the higher-ups from the cell come for us we shall Ionioi Hetairoi them.

Karia: *sigh* Just talking about this is giving me a headache.

Nerissa: *ahem*

Karia: No Rissa.

Nerissa: Guuuuu! Amagi-kun c'mon be cool!

Motoaki: Amagi-Kun, a word please.

Boss whispers in my ear.

Motoaki: Let the girl have her fun, She has a disguise after all. It's not healthy for an idol to be completely glued to her work you know. Let her do what she wants.

Karia: I'm not doing this to torture her, I'm not that much of an asshole. It's dangerous for her to be out there.

Motoaki: why not go with her then?

Karia: Hah?

Motoaki: Hmm...

He takes out a watch from his suit.

Motoaki: Here. It's a watch I prepared. If you press this button it will alert all of the idols of cover corp. So if you were to get into trouble. Rest assured there will be someone to aid you.

Karia: Does this thing even work?

I press the button.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nerissa: hm?

Rissa takes her phone out of her jacket.

Nerissa: What's this? It's just showing our location.

Karia: hmm...I guess it works.

Motoaki: yup yup. Also there are a few idols out in the city anyway so it shouldn't take long for someone to show up.

Karia: I hope so...

I walk over to Rissa.

Karia: Alright fine. But I'm going with you.

Nerissa: Ah~! You're the best Amagi-kun!

Karia: Yeah Yeah c'mon let's get going.

We leave the building.

_____________

"WOOOOOH!!!!" "LET'S GO!" "WrrrrYYYYYYY!!!!" "WooooHHHHH!!!!"

Ugh...! I forgot how suffocating concerts are.

At least Nerissa looks like she's having fun.

....although....

although