prologue

Cardia's POV

I was discharged from the hospital and had to move back in with aunt Toni because no one would be with me at Alex place and of course, since he turned himself in, all his properties were taken away. I watched them dismantle everything Alex had built up. "You know, he really loves you if he could give everything up for you" aunt Rissa forcefully admitted. I knew she didn't like Alex so her saying it meant that she actually meant what she was saying.

It's been a week since the arrest and I was down those days. I even fell sick but I had a lot of people by my side to nurse me.

My aunt's stayed a while with me to make sure I got better but aunt Caroline had to go back home because of her babies. My friends Emma and Chelsea finally got to know everything that had happened to me and that I have gone through, it only made us closer. While my other friends from my former home town kept in touch with me. I felt good finally having people I could call friends and talk with.

Dylan truly was turning a new leaf but she had to leave. She and Elijah's relationship was strained but she wasn't angry or bitter, neither was Elijah. As for me and Elijah...we got a lot closer. He liked me and I liked him a lot too. Of course we didn't just jump into dating but we knew that if we continued staying close to each other. We will end up dating in the future.

My grandma was sent to prison. Unlike everyone else that chose to change. She reminded stubborn and due to the amount of crimes she had committed, including murders of more than nine people....she was faced with life imprisonment. Maxwell Hunt was broken beyond repair and I doubt he will ever hurt anyone again.

My dad is going to be spending a long time in prison but I'm glad I can be able to go see him and keep in touch with him. And he has chosen Jesus.

As for me.... I'm glad I came. Not because of I gained anything but because I got see see many lives changed. It wasn't easy but it was worth it.

End
*
*
*
*
Guyssss it's finally over. I finished the book!. Yayyy
Thank you for reading and commenting you guys are my angels

Tell me what you think about it in the comment. I'm in no way a professional writer, so please I would love to hear from you
Share and vote too!..

Would you like a Dylan Woods story?
What would you like to see?
tell me what you want and I'll work it out❣️❣️❣️❣️
I'll be waiting for your comments and requests

Byeeee
Till next book....if you want.