twenty three

Yessss hi!!
I'm back again!.
Thank you for waiting ❣️.
Stray Kids were at Lollapalooza Paris 2023. Omg!. Any SKZ stans here? Who's your bias? Any kpop fans here? What groups do you Stan? 😊😊

Elijah's POV

I watched Cardia with her Dad, he was being very careful and gentle with her. It's a strange sight. I've never met him one on one but his fame is no joke. Everyone knows how how ruthless he is but seeing here being tender made me rethink, truly that girl has a kind of power. She tamed him and me too.

"Okay princess. Just call me and I'll be there" he said to Cardia like she was everything to him. "Good night" I said with a suggestive smirk just to piss him off and he did look pissed. Cardia had to elbow me to make me stop. I followed her back to her room.

"Welcome again, properly this time. To Cardia's room" she said as soon as we entered her room. She gave me a tour around the room before we settled on her bed to talk. "Why did you sneak in you could have just knocked" she said first, looking down at the sheets. "I love the thrill" I said and laid on her bed like it was my very own bed. "It's been very very long since I slept well" I mumbled and rolled to my back, looking up at the ceiling that had "1 John 4:19 KJV
We love him, because he first loved us." Writen on it. "Why does it mean?" I asked her and she looked up with a smile on her face.

"It means God loves me. Even way way before I imagined loving him, he loved me first" Cardia said and I hummed, not relating. "Just like I loved my dad before he even ever dreamt of loving me back" she said and I frowned, "Mama had me as teenage girl. Alex had already moved out of town before she knew and she couldn't contact him to tell him" Cardia explained making me sit up. "Mama had the worse. She was hated and left alone with just me and her. She was contemplating suicide, but according to her diary I walked in on time and saved her. She was living but miserable till Jesus saved us both" she said, smiling fondly.

"Where is she now?" I asked her, I sat up to look at her. "She died a year ago" she whispered but didn't feel bad about it. "How are you still so sure in this Jesus when your mom died?" I asked her, curious of how she could still be this strong. "I know Jesus to such a personal level that no situation can change it for me. He's real, he's a person that I can trust and I know he loves me. I can't explain Mama's death or say if it was God's will but I know that He's real to me and has helped me this far" Cardia said, looking like she believed what she was saying with all her heart.

"You're stronger than I thought" I said looking at her with admiration. "Enough about me" she said and waved her hand, "were you able to see your sister and settle?" She asked and I sighed. "No, I don't think I want to see her either" I replied and stood up from the bed, walking over to the window. "But she's your sister. I'm sure there's a reason she's acting like that" I heard Cardia say and I turned to look at her. What an odd girl, how can she say that with what Dylan have been doing to her. "Why are you defending her?" I asked her. "Because everyone has a reason they act the way they do" Cardia shrugged, "you have more reasons to be like her with the amount of crap you've probably gone through" I snapped.

"Please don't get mad. I'm just worried about her because I know she really loves you. And just like I have Jesus, what if you're all she has" Cardia asked looking like she was sacred. I kept quiet for a moment before walking back to the bed to sit next to her. "My mom disappeared on us when we were kids, we grew with our dad. Just like your dad with you, our dad used to adore Dylan but when he brought a new girl, he had all his attention than Dylan did" I said, Cardia's eyes were fixed on me. She paid attention like she really wanted to help me.

"With time he just.... forgot about us. There was a day Dylan First rebelled and he beat the hell out of her, it didn't change anything. She kept rebelling and he kept punishing. I figured the only way to protect her was to stick close to her. Since then I stood by her no matter what, there were days I got beaten on her behalf" I said and lifted my shirt, turning my back for her to see the marks on my skin. I got beaten again recently for Dylan's rebellion. "Oh my god..." She gasped and touched the wound. "It's still fresh and it's turning to a bruise...let me help you with it" Cardia said and jumped off the bed and went to her tools and started to treat me. I totally forgot about all the anger I had towards Dylan.

I started to cry. "I've never in my life had anyone take care of me. All I do is give and Dylan never gives me the chance to receive. Till you came" I covered my face, feeling embarrassed that I was crying. "I'm sorry" she said and started crying too. "why are you sorry? Why are you crying?" I asked and turned to look at her. "I was about giving up on you, I didn't know you had this much pain" she said and I used my thumb to wipe the tears that streamed down. "I'm glad God brought me here" she said and smiled. "How can I be like you and not be broken by these?" I asked her. "Simple, Love. God." She said and sniffled. "Look at both of us crying. We should be happy because I know things are going to get better. And I know that you'll fix things with Dylan. I pray for you and trust God to do what He will" she said happily.

I caught myself laughing. I haven't laughed in such a long long time. I was happy. "Go see your sister and settle" she said and I nodded. "Can we go to sleep now? I have class tomorrow" Cardia yawned. "Okay" I agreed. Laying next to her. Happy. Just so happy.

Next day

I walked into school with a smile on my face. It didn't escape the notice of people who kept looking at me and whispering. They probably think I'm high on drugs or something. Cardia called it Joy. I'm full of Joy. "Oh hi Eli, you look happy" Dylan said with a smile on her face. I stopped in my tracks. Dylan is a pretty petty girl, she would never be the first to greet after a fight. "What have you done?" I asked and she smiled, "nothing. Yet. Don't worry you can always find me at my dorm. I love you Eli" she said and walked away from me.

I blinked twice. Confused. What have she done?
*
*
*
*
Guyssssss
I'm back!.
I'm so bad with cliffhangers.....did it work?
What could Dylan probably do?

Guess please 🥺🥺.
Don't be silent as you read, please also comment!. It motivates me. I love you!!