twenty one

Because I have so many amazing people reading this

Here's chapter 21, it's a short one but......

Okay love you!

Third person POV

Cardia went home still feeling overwhelmed by the day's activity. But as soon as she got down from the car with the house in sight, she suddenly felt a rush if energy and excitement. She was home and she was going to see Alex!. She ran into the house excitedly like a child, "ALEX I'M HOME" she screamed. As soon as she got into the house, she saw Alex standing. "Hi" she said as she went to hug her father but he pushed her away. "Alex what is wrong? Cardia asked then he showed her a bag on the floor. It was her own bag.

"You are going back to your aunts today" he said and then she blinked twice, not understanding what he was saying. "What are you saying?" she asked, thinking it was a joke. He folded his arms, revealing his tattoo. "When you first came you asked me about your mother. Here's my answer. I didn't love your mother. she meant nothing to me, I never loved her for once we were just teenagers and she was just someone I played games with. She was just a bet to me and her friend" He said in a mean way. He had the evilest look on his face as he said those words

Cardia could not say anything she just kept her mouth open. She blinked, the words stung. But she knew that something must have happened to Alex for him to suddenly switch like that. This morning he was busy petting and loving on her but now he's being a monster to her?. Something is wrong. "What happened to you? Why are you saying things like that?" She asked, trying to stop herself from crying again. How many years does she even have in her? She has cried too much yet she wasn't willing to stop.

"Leave" Alex said. "No" she responded with a determined look in her eyes. "You're leaving today, get the hell out of my house" he roared at her. "I'm not going ANYWHERE" she roared back at him boldly and started to cry, "I'm not anywhere Dad" she repeated, calling him dad for the first time in her life. "What?" He asked. "I'm here to stay and I'm not going anywhere. For the first time in my life I'm going to stand and fight for something, for someone I love, you need me! So I'm not leaving" Cardia said and stood directly in front of him. Glaring up at him. He was disarmed, he didn't expect her to be this strong. He expected her to go home crying.

"Why? Why are you like this? Why won't my you listen to me just this once? She's here and she's dangerous
What can I do to get it into your head?" Alex grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "I don't care! I don't care, I want to stay with you" Alex gave in as she hugged him. He pat her back as she sobbed, "just promise me you will be safe and stay indoors till I got this sorted" he said and she replied a muffled "Okay".

"I'm sorry I yelled at you" Alex apologized. "I'm sorry I yelled too" Cardia said. "Y-you called me Dad" he said and she nodded, "yes I did. You're my dad, it's about time" she said. He pulled her away from his chest. "I want to make this work, I don't know how to" he explained. "We'll figure it out together, can we please go in now" Cardia said and hiccuped. "I made you cry" Alex wiped the tear on her cheek. "It's okay, I'm okay" Cardia reassured him with a smile.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Comment, like and share

Feel free to follow me and I'll definitely do the same

Love you ❣️

Stan Stray Kids 😁😁😁