twenty two

Cardia's POV

Today went well. I'm under house arrest while Alex is trying to protect me. It wasn't that bad. Alex would enter my room every thirty minutes to check on me and ask if I needed anything. "If I need anything, I promise I'll come and knock on your door Dad. Now can you please let me be" I laughed and shoved him out of my room for the 100th time. "Just call my name and..." He started to talk. I gave him a smile and shut the door. "I know you're still there" I laughed and heard him sigh too, "fine" he said and walked away.

I laughed and flopped down on my bed. I fixed my glasses to read my Mama's diary. While reading thunder rumbled outside. I hate rainy days, I hate the noise that it brings and thunder makes me nervous. I cuddled a pillow to my chest and heard a knock on my window. I looked up in time to see the figure of person looking into my window and at the same time, thunder rumbled making me scream. "Arghhhh" I screamed and ran towards my door in horror as my window opened and the figure came into my room. "Noo!" I screamed. "Hey it's me!" The person said and lifted the hoodie hiding his face. "Elijah Wood?" I asked and put my hand on my chest.

"You terrified me" I said. "I wanted to say hi" he said with a huge smile on his face. That was my first time seeing him smile like that. He looked different though soaked. "How did you even find where I live?" I asked and then I heard my room door slam against the wall. "Storm I heard you scream..." Alex said and stopped the moment he spotted Elijah. "Dad.." I called him seeing his expression change from worry, to confusion to anger. "What is he doing here?" He roared and made a move towards Elijah who also looked confused. "Dad?" He asked in confusion. "DAD! DAD!" I tried stopping Alex from jumping on Elijah with my might.

"He's your Dad?" Elijah asked from behind me. "I'll break your neck" Alex shouted, still trying to grab Elijah. "Dad! DAD!" I screamed and grabbed his attention. "Elijah is my friend!" I shouted and he looked from me to Elijah and back again. "What kind of friendship is this? Look at your knees" Alex said, reminding me of the injury Elijah inflicted on me. "I know, he already apologized" I said. "Fine, but he gets out now" Alex said and turned. "But Daddy it's raining buckets out there. Please let him stay....at least have dinner with me" I said and he was about to disagree before I pulled the puppy eyes trick. "Fine" Alex said grudgingly.

Alex left my room after I asked him to help Elijah with change of clothes. Elijah still looked shocked, "he's your Dad? The Alex Sterling is your father?" He asked and I nodded. "I didn't know he had a daughter" he said, "wow, that means you've always had the opportunity to finish me off but you kept on letting us mess around with you" he said and I smiled. "I promise you, Alex is a good guy, he's just really protective" I said. Alex came in with clothes hanging off his arm. "Here" he said and threw them on Elijah, "thanks" Elijah said before going into my bathroom.

"I can't believe this" Alex grunted. "Be nice Alex" I wagged my finger at him, "I'll be nice alright" he said and fold his arm. I had to stop myself from laughing, my father wants to fight my friend. "Uhmm..." Elijah stumbled out of the bathroom. "Dad what did you give him to wear?" I exclaimed with shock and Alex gave me a smug look. He gave Elijah oversized clothes to wear, Elijah looked ridiculous. "I'm very built, it's not my fault the kid is scrawny" Alex said, "There is a difference between fat and built" Elijah snapped at him. "I could break you like a twig" Alex snapped back at him, "let me see you try" Elijah retorted. "Okay that's enough. Let's go downstairs and eat...." I said and pushed my dad out of the door.

The kitchen felt awkward. Luckily dinner had already been made, I just had to microwave it. The few seconds I left them to go microwave the food. I could hear them arguing. "You said you're her friend, what kind of friend sneaks in through the window" Alex asked sternly, "no reason. I just love sneaking around" Elijah said, unbothered. "I have a collection of guns upstairs, I don't mind testing them out in you" Alex said and I was forced to leave what I was doing. "No one is gunning anyone down. We are going to sit down and have a nice dinner together" I said to them sternly. They both looked like they wanted to continue their bickering, "or else I will go back upstairs and lock my door against two of you" I threatened. "Fine" Alex said reluctantly, "fine" Elijah repeated after Alex had kicked him under the table.

"I'm going to get the food. Please please no fighting" I said and went to get the food. Thank God we ate quietly without having to argue or insult. Or rather, they ate quietly without having to argue or insult each other. It made me laugh at how childish they were acting. When dinner was over I did the dishes with both of them hovering over my shoulder. My height was what made it seem intimidating, I'm sure no one would dare talk to me with both of them. "I'm done with the dishes. Dad I'm going to my room with Elijah" I said and shook his head, "I won't allow this guy in your room " Alex said, eyeing Elijah. "Relax, you're not the first man to have a daughter " Elijah said with a smirk. "Now he's just asking for it" Alex lurched forward. "Dad! No hitting of my friends. That's not allowed" I held him back. "We are just going upstairs to talk, nothing more. If anything happens, I will call you. I promise" I said and hugged Alex. Alex sighed before kissing the top of my head, "okay princess. Just call me and I'll be there" he said and I nodded. "Good night" Elijah said with a smirk. I had to elbow him to make him stop.

"Welcome again, properly this time. To Cardia's room" I said as soon as we entered my room. I gave him a tour around my room before we settled on my bed to talk.

Next Morning

I woke up with a satisfied smile on my face. before I opened my eyes, I searched for my glasses. "Oh hi" I said shyly the moment I could see clearly. Elijah Woods being the first thing I saw, yes. He slept in my room. THE ELIJAH WOODS slept in my own room. "Last night was amazing, I'm glad I came" he said and pat my head like I was a puppy. "I'm glad you are happy" I smiled back at him.

******
Hello beautiful ones!!

Wowwwwwwww
Thank you for waiting for me and reading and voting and adding to your libraries.
Make sure you do that again for this chapter

Aren't you just the most beautiful queencard in the word?
And aren't you the most handsome S-class in the word?

I love you!

Also, you can follow me. I'll definitely follow back.
And can you angels please comment, what do you think so far? How am I doing? What do you feel about the characters so far??
Say something!!! Okay.
Thanks love you byeeeee