seventeen

"I'll be back after two days" I said to Jade on the phone. "It's just to make rehearsals easier" I said, "make sure you get the important things okay?" She said and I nodded in response, "nodding again?" She asked, "oh sorry" I mumbled, "I have to hang up now Jade, bye" I said and she hung up after making a kissing sound for me.

I got out of my room with my bag on my shoulder, "Alex I'm going already" I said when I got to the front his door. "Alex?" I called and he came out, he looked like he had just woken up. "Good morning" I smiled at him, he grunted in reply. "Why is your bag that big?" He asked and I looked at my bag again like I didn't know it was there.

"We are preparing for a school show, it's pretty big so everyone has to practice overtime. I'll be staying at school for two days" I explained, "really? Are you going to be fine there?" He asked with concern. "Is that you worrying about me?" I teased him, he quickly turned away like he was embarrassed. "I'm glad you care" I said and hugged him, he didn't hug back, he just stood awkwardly. "Should I take you?" He asked and I shook my head, "I'm okay" I said as we walked out of the house together.

We walked together quietly, "D-dont do anything that will hurt you, okay?" I said and he nodded, "I want to come home to your happy face, okay?" I said and he nodded again. "you'll be good?" He asked and I nodded. "Bye Alex" I whispered as the school bus came up. "Bye Storm" he replied.

As soon as I got to school Chelsea and Emma got to me and give me a hug. "Girl where have you been? I've been dying to show you my new bedsheet design" Chelsea screamed into my ear and Emma groaned like she has been going through this a lot, "Chelsea, won't you just stop already?" she said. Chelsea stuck her tongue out at Emma. I miss their chaotic energy. I laughed as I let the both of them drag me to our room. "I miss having you in this room" Chelsea suddenly screamed as we got to the room and dragged me to her bed. "The new design on my side of the room is Stray kids" she said and sighed dreamily. "Um what's that?" I asked, "it's Stray kids! They are a Kpop group of eight perfect guys" Chelsea said and brought out a picture book. "This is I.N, he is our baby bread, this is Han, he's our anime boy, isn't he just-" she said and Emma coughed loudly. "Chelsea let the girl unpack, jeez" she said and dragged me from the bed to my own bed.

"Thanks" I said and started to unpack my bag. I noticed Chelsea's mood dampened, "so you said Han is the anime boy..." I said and she literally came alive again. "yesss and this is Seungmin, he's our dandy boy, his voice is heavenly. This is changbin, he's our rapper, literally the best!. This is Lee Know, he's such a cat, he looks cold but he's secretly one of the funniest member" she said and giggled, Emma groaned to show her displeasure. "This is Felix, he's our cat, seriously he's beautiful. Here's Hyunjin the amazing dancer, his visuals are out of this world. And this guy here is Bang Chan the best leader, I literally love him. He makes their songs" she said and I nodded like I understood her. "I love stray kids" she smiled and went to caress bed sheet I couldn't help but laugh. "So this is the new trend no more Barbie?"  I asked and she sighed with frustration, "Cardi I expected you to understand better, my heart is officially broken, Cardia don't be like hating Emma" she said, "I haven't heard anything else from Chelsea that doesn't sound like Stray kids. Every morning I'm forced to listen to Maniac, Case 143, Superboard, thunderous to name a few. I'm going crazy!" Emma said jokingly making all of us laugh, "I'm so glad to be back here" I said.

The three of us got ready for class. On our way to class I heard a voice around the corner calling my name I stopped. When I looked back and I saw Elijah standing in the corner. "Why did you stop walking?" Emma asked when she noticed that I stopped walking. I looked back at Elijah who already was hiding and I looked at Emma's face and I gave her a smile. "I need to check something out really quick I'll be with you in a few" I said, "should  we wait?" Chelsea asked. "Oh no don't worry I'll be with you guys in a few minutes" I said to them. They nodded and continued walking.

I went to where Elijah stood, he had his head bowed. "Hi" I said softly. "I wanted to apologize for what I did to you the other day" he said and I tilted my head to the side a bit confused. "What are you talking about?" I said. "The day I tried to kiss you. I... I honestly didn't mean to upset you" he said and I smiled, "oh it's okay" I stuttered, getting red again. "I meant what I said when I said I liked you" he said and scratched his neck, he was different from the Elijah Woods that everyone knew and feared. "Are you a goat? You don't learn do you?" Dylan said and I turned quickly.

"I told you to stay the hell away from my brother you irritating little bitch" she said and came at me with anger. I was too shocked to say a word as a slap landed on my cheek. "I-I didn't do anything" I stuttered. "Eli, can you please hold her for me" Dylan said and I tried to run but Elijah held me in place. "Elijah please don't do this" I started to sob. Dylan started to hit me in the stomach, I cried out and tried to protect myself but Elijah's grip was tight. "Elijah please" I started to cry. "stop saying his name. I make me even more angry" she hissed and made the punch more intense. It wasn't like the punch of a girl. It was strong. "Dy, that enough" Elijah said and I fell to the ground like a ragdoll still sobbing. Elijah held his sister, "We should stop" he said in a quick voice and I blacked out.
*
*
*
*
*
*
What is Elijah trying to do????

Vote, comment, share

Love you babes

Chelsea was me😭
I'm a Kpop addict. I love stray kids so much, I found them early this year and fell in love. Those boys are chaotic, beautiful, talented and just amazing my bias is Bang Chan and my bias wrecker is EVERY SINGLE MEMBER (I can't choose)...... Yeah I should stop. Do I have any kpop fan here? What groups do you stan?
Apart from stray kids I love, blackpink, Itzy, G-idle, Nmixx, Enhyphen and BTS but Stray kids 😲😎💕💕💕😊.

Okay bye😂.