no fuckin clue

IMPORTANT SHIT AT THE BOTTOM!!

SS
Rainbow: Sabre, what's sex?
Sabre, choking on water: WHADDYUMEAN WHATS SEX? WHO TOLD YOU THIS?
Rainbow: Um, Lucas was making a joke about it with you earlier.
Lucas: You were not supposed to hear that, Rainbow-

--------

IRL I guess?
Lucas, walking up to the kitchen for a snack to find Sabre there: Uuuhh, Elan? What are you doing? It's 2 in the morning?
Sabre, sipping Redbull by the fridge: you never saw anything.

--------

SS
Galaxy: SABRE! SABRE HELP! HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE-
Rainbow, chasing him with his iconic ghost stick: GO BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAME FROM, DEMON!!
Sabre: ...I just came to ask for redstone?

--------

RQ
Sabre, playing his guitar late at night: 🎶🎶🎶
Time in the house next door: WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT U-

--------

IRL(??)
Lucas: Our friend is a strange creature.
Ryan: What, why?
Lucas, pointing to Elan: He does that.
Elan, taking a menacing sip of fruity flavored Redbull: stfu.

----------
!!!BIG BLURB!!!

Heya! I know it's not much this time, but honestly? It feels good to be back again. I've missed putting down the odd shit that goes on in our shared mind.
On another note, guess what?? Our therapist is going to help us find a specialist to get a diagnosis!

I just want to say thank you to you guys (again, ik, shut up).

It has been a really, really hard year. School has kicked our asses, RQ!Rain and RQ!Sabre worked really hard during classes to get stuff done.
We've gone through six months of intense DBT therapy, worked out a LOT of kinks and learned new skills that are just so helpful.
Rainbow has been working on his ED and Sabre has kicked SH booty.

So, can I get a round of applause and a congratulations for these two? They've grown and worked hard, and they deserve a nice word or two for putting in so much time and effort to make this life better and easier.

👏👏👏👏👏👏