ive lost count at this point~~~

(RQ)

Sabre looking out his window:

Time, walking up to his room: What are you doing?

Sabre: People watching.

Time: I- Wha- people watching?

Sabre: Yeah. It's where you just watch people instead of engaging.

Time: That's just introverted stalking.

--------

(RQ)

M and Sabre, struggling for their lives: AAAAAAAAAAA

Time, watching from his dimension thing:

Time: Why am I friends with these idiots.

--------

(SS)

Rainbow, running and hiding behind Lucas: help.

Lucas: What, what's happening? Rainbow Steve, are you okay?

Rainbow: nnnoooo

Lucas: What's wrong then?

Rainbow, pointing at Sabre: saabrrreee

Sabre, walking slowly and menacingly towards the two:

Sabre: Rainbow.

Sabre: Give me back my gobbler.

--------

(TW)

Rainbow: Well then, let's just ask M what he thinks!

Sabre: Rainbo-

Rainbow: M, do you think it's a good idea to hide in the forest?

M, folding his arms:

Sabre: Rainbow, you muted him, remember?

--------

(RQ)

Sabre sobbing in his room: sdfjdsfvsfsd

Rainbow, accidentally walking in on him: oh- OH Sabre are you okay? I- I just came to drop Gerald off but-

Sabre, whispering: gooo awaaaayyyyyyy

Rainbow:

Rainbow: you're having a mental breakdown on the floor, like hell I'm "going away".

--------

(SS)

Sabre: I finished it!

Shadow Sabre: Nobody cares.

Time: 

Sabre:

Shadow:

Sabre: shut the actual fuck up

Time: Yes please.

--------

(RQ)

Sabre when he's flying in the air: ooo yay murder the bad guys woohoo im so strong

Sabre when he's falling out of the air: OH SHHHIIII-AAAAAAAAA-

---

(RQ)

Sabre: This plan is flawless. Nothing can go wrong, and even if it does I've got backups for my backups!

Shadow: are you sure about that?

--------

Light's left Sabre after he asked for Light to help him.

Sabre: WELL- YOU- I- I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! I'VE GOT THIS IN THE BAG! UH- YEAH JUST YOU SEE--- LOSER!

~~~

Heeeeyyyyyyyyy gguuuuyyyssssssss-

yeah no.

Okay, I know we've been practically dead for a few months.

It's been busy as hell, what with school and family and friend and therapy things all at once. We'd like to apologize for keeping everybody waiting for so long, and to thank you all for having so much amazing patience with us. Seriously, you guys still giving us support regardless of not uploading anything for two months is what brought us back.

It's been- hard, to say the least. I'm not going to go in detail, but having you all here, enjoying the stuff I dish out, it helps. Despite what you may think, you guys just existing helps so much. Honestly, without all this feedback and support and interaction, we'd have stopped doing these ages ago. You all mean so much to us, to Moon. Just seeing their face and reactions when they read your comments is worth the motivation struggle.

Thank you. Thank you for being willing to wait. Thank you for having so much patience with us. Thank you for showing how much you enjoy this hobby of ours. Thank you for being so kind with your comments. Thank you for everything.

<3