nOiNe o-O

Sabre: I'm telling you, my team is competent.

Rainbow, rushing in: Sabre! Lucas tried to make pasta in the coffee pot and now it's broken!

--------

Lucas: Go ahead, Sabre. Let it out, cry. If you don't, your tear ducts will get blocked up, and then when you get old, you won't be able to cry.

Rainbow: Just when we thought it was safe to let you back into the conversation.

--------

Sabre: If I die, my funeral will be the biggest party ever and you're all invited.

Rainbow: "If"

Lucas: Great, the only party I'm ever invited to and they might not even die.

--------

Rainbow: Is Lucas always like this when they lose?

Sabre: Oh, yes. You should've been there for the Great Jenga Tantrum of 2015.

Lucas: You bumped that table and you know it!

--------

Rainbow: I keep cursing in ice cream flavors and Lucas told me to stop.

Sabre: How do you curse in ice cream flavors?

Rainbow: What the mint chocolate chip did you say to me, punk?

Rainbow: I'll kick your rocky road then punch the ever loving strawberry cheesecake out of you!

Sabre: Holy fudge.

--------

Lucas: I went on holiday somewhere and it was the friendliest place I've ever been.

Lucas: nowhere else would random people just say hello to me on the street.

Lucas: Just; "Hey, how you doing?" then they'd smile and wave.

Lucas: And i'd be thinking; "What the fuck?"

Lucas: Here though, we don't even stay on the same side of the street. We cross to avoid each other.

Rainbow: Or check your phone and start walking slowly.

Sabre: Or knife 'em in the neck on your way past.

--------

Sabre: I like to think of myself as a semi responsible adult here.

Rainbow: Lucas is 70% of your impulse control and you know this Sabre.

Lucas: I feel like Sabre is the more responsible one of us two though.

Sabre: We are both 70% of each others' impulse control.

Lucas: Just two lil beasts in pinwheel hats spinning on the merry-go-round at dangerous velocities, holding each other's hands so the other doesn't fall off.