"The second I see another boy come near you on that dance floor he will be getting punched so do not even ask me not to fight tonight"

"Whatever Matty, i think you're forgetting that I'm not the only girl in the world" I roll my eyes at him in annoyance, already he's wanting to fight imaginary boys.

"You are too me" he gives me a long kiss, but it is rudely interrupted by banging on my door and Pansy shouting.

"Come on love birds time to party"

I slip on my black strapy heels grab my bag and give my hair a quick brush.

"Fuck Y/N, you're so fucking beautiful" he kisses me again, but I break it knowing he's trying to keep us from going to the party, but not tonight. Tonight we are partying.

-The Halloween party-

We walk in, Mattheos arms across my shoulder holding tightly, and Pansy and Enzo flirting their way into the party already. Draco, Blaise, Tom and Theo are already stood drinking and chatting away with a group of girls and I feel Mattheos hand tense around my shoulder. I know he's trying his best not to fight with Theo after last nights texts so I slip my hand around his waist and give him a reassuring squeeze. He looks down at me and I feel his grip relax a little.

The whole place was dark, only green lights flashed around the whole room, music was blasting and the dance floor was full. We joined our group and thankfully Theo and Mattheo were chatting casually.

"Hey babe shall we get a drink?" Pansy screams at me over the music.

"Yes pleaseeeeee" I beg and she laughs

"I'll get you one baby, rum and coke?" Mattheo asks me and I nod .

"I'll take a vodka please Matty" Pansy says jokingly, but I know he hates when people call him that but we can't help but laugh at the annoyed face he makes.

"Get your own drink" he rolls his eyes, kisses me on the cheek and wonders off. My grumpy boy.

"I've got SHOTS" Draco screams as he comes over holding a tray of tequila shots for us all.

"You absolute legend Draco" I cry as I practically snatch myself a shot from the tray.

We all cheers and take our shots just as Mattheo comes back with my drink in his hand.

"Take it steady tonight, I don't want you passing out in 30 minutes" he whispers as he leans into my ear. He kisses my forehead and passes me my drink.

" I promise I'll be okay, I just want to have a good night"

"I know Y/N, I'll look after you don't worry" he winks at me and slips his hand down to my ass giving it a quick squeeze. I feel my fave turn red and I can't help but look down so he doesn't see how easily he affects me.

"She'll be perfectly fine, stop smothering her" I hear Nott say to Mattheo, I knew straight away that tonight was going to be Mattheos biggest challenge not to punch Theo Nott in the face tonight.

"How about Nott-" I interrupt his sentence before he finishes it with a kiss, I put my hands in his hair and he melts into me instantly. Thankfully I saved that one for now.

"Y/N come and dance with me right this second" I feel Pansy drag me away from the safety of Mattheos arms and too the dance floor, I look back at Mattheo who's face is once again dead serious and grumpy.

-Mattheos POV-
Once again my girl is ripped straight from my arms and I feel my entire mood shift. Now she's far away from me dancing, and I'm stuck here with Nott, he may be my best friend but the quicker he figures out that Y/N is mine, the quicker we can go back to being friends.